+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

I am new to this forum and hope this is in the right spot. I am in a fairly new relationship about 3 month. When we first started hanging out we would see each other almost everyday now we see each other about 3-4 times a week. I have been having anxiety that she is going to leave me or that she has lost interest because she never text me first. The other day I gave her her space and did not text her in the morning she text me and asked if I was ok and sent me a picture and told me to cheer up. She has had a couple serious relationships and this is my first one I like her a lot. I always make my self paranoid like when she takes awhile to text back I think what is taking her so long to reply and if she dont want to come over or have me come over I think what is she doing that I cant come see her. I hate thinking this way and she has given me no reason not to trust her. I know she likes me because the other day I was honest with her and told her some girl I know was talking to me in a sexual way because I am an honest person she got really upset because I kept talking about it but said she was glad that I am being honest because her ex cheated on her many times. She was ready to confront the girl if she didnt stop she is very protective. One thing I think is really bothering be is I havent kissed her yet Im really shy and keep thinking what is she going to think and is the time right. She will make remarks about sex like i asked when the big bang was and she told me when ever I grew a set. I think she wants more out of me any advice would help alot thanks

Stop being such a pussy and kiss her. She wants you to and if you don't she definitely will dump you. This relationship is probably already over.

We talk about this stuff she said she don't mind it will happen when it happens.

Doesn't mean she's not getting frustrated. She told you to "grow a set". That's a not-so-subtle way of calling you a pussy.

I agree with you 100% I need to grow a set and stop being a pussy. When would be the best time to do it? I think I overthink what she will think.

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    I am new to this forum and hope this is in the right spot. I am in a fairly new relationship about 3 month. When we first started hanging out we would see each other almost everyday now we see each other about 3-4 times a week. I have been having anxiety that she is going to leave me or that she has lost interest because she never text me first. The other day I gave her her space and did not text her in the morning she text me and asked if I was ok and sent me a picture and told me to cheer up. She has had a couple serious relationships and this is my first one I like her a lot. I always make my self paranoid like when she takes awhile to text back I think what is taking her so long to reply and if she dont want to come over or have me come over I think what is she doing that I cant come see her. I hate thinking this way and she has given me no reason not to trust her. I know she likes me because the other day I was honest with her and told her some girl I know was talking to me in a sexual way because I am an honest person she got really upset because I kept talking about it but said she was glad that I am being honest because her ex cheated on her many times. She was ready to confront the girl if she didnt stop she is very protective. One thing I think is really bothering be is I havent kissed her yet Im really shy and keep thinking what is she going to think and is the time right. She will make remarks about sex like i asked when the big bang was and she told me when ever I grew a set. I think she wants more out of me any advice would help alot thanks
    But you didn't ask a question. It sounds like you don't want the girl to leave you. But what is that you want to do to the girl? Do you want to fk her? Or do you want to kiss her only because she will leave you if you don't? It doesn't actually matter how many guys have screwed this one. It matters if you want to be the next one. Some guys don't like used pussies. they want fresh meat.

Ease up guys....perhaps he's a young teen. Just holding hands or whatever is perfectly acceptable for a 13 or 14yo.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnus View Post
    But you didn't ask a question. It sounds like you don't want the girl to leave you. But what is that you want to do to the girl? Do you want to fk her? Or do you want to kiss her only because she will leave you if you don't? It doesn't actually matter how many guys have screwed this one. It matters if you want to be the next one. Some guys don't like used pussies. they want fresh meat.
    I know she's had sex in the past that don't bother me she was in a 2 year relationship. I want to kiss her not just to keep her around, and I'll go as far as she wants to go no questions asked. When is a good time to kiss her?

I agree with you 100% I need to grow a set and stop being a pussy. When would be the best time to do it? I think I overthink what she will think.
    Best time to do it is the next time you see her. Don't wait for "the right" moment. When you first walk up to her, give her a peck..on the lips(in case you were wondering).

I know she's had sex in the past that don't bother me she was in a 2 year relationship. I want to kiss her not just to keep her around, and I'll go as far as she wants to go no questions asked. When is a good time to kiss her?
    Common, dude, or I will think your a teenager. Do you ever meet your girlfriend at all? Next time you meet your girlfriend hug her right away and kiss her cheek. If she asks for more, kiss her lips. If she is not still satisfied, go all the way and fk her. It's so easy.
    Last edited by Agnus; 26-09-13 at 07:10 AM.

Dude, you're still young. You're going to have plenty of time to learn about relationships. My word of advice would be to just be confident in yourself. Also, don't making up imaginary problems in your head that something is wrong. Wake up every day and tell yourself "I'm awesome and she is with me because I'm awesome". Girls like guys who are confident in their own lives and don't always need their attention to feel good. Let her be the one to text or call you. Also, spend more time with friends and find a good hobby that will keep your mind occupied. It will help your relationship. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by BobxMarley View Post
    Dude, you're still young. You're going to have plenty of time to learn about relationships. My word of advice would be to just be confident in yourself. Also, don't making up imaginary problems in your head that something is wrong. Wake up every day and tell yourself "I'm awesome and she is with me because I'm awesome". Girls like guys who are confident in their own lives and don't always need their attention to feel good. Let her be the one to text or call you. Also, spend more time with friends and find a good hobby that will keep your mind occupied. It will help your relationship. Promise.
    Thanks bob for the advice. I just tried to call her and she rarely picks up I think its mostly because she knows when Im paranoid. I didnt text her the other morning I honestly didnt think she would text me until late but she text me at 8:22 in the morning and said morning and asked if I was ok i said yes. later that night when she came over I asked why she thought something was wrong she said because I didnt text her in the morning. Is that her way to tell me she likes when I text her first? I always let my mind think of the worst this possible like who is she with that she couldnt pick up or come and see me I dont know why I think this way but I do and I hate it. I ask myself why is she with me I dont know why I feel this way about myself.

Young girls want guys that other girls want.

Hang out with a few other girls...when she sees that she is replaceable...she'll turn into your own personal puppy dog...

If you are 30 or above and she's doing this...trust me..SHE IS DOING IT.....then dump her ass and find another chick that you dont have to be paranoid to call as often as you please...

she should be freakin flattered that you like her.

Tox!

she rarely picks up I think its mostly because she knows when Im paranoid
    Yeah. Girls don't like paranoiacs. The best way to deal with girls is to be yourself. They just can't deny your honesty and sincerity. There are many ways to get rid of fears and anxiety and actually start living. Personally I discovered that saying the Lords Prayer at least once per day makes miracles. And my advice to you: don't focus on a particular girl. Focus on the Girl as the Whole - such an Universal Girl. Then other girls who like you will come to compete for your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    Young girls want guys that other girls want.

Hang out with a few other girls...when she sees that she is replaceable...she'll turn into your own personal puppy dog...

If you are 30 or above and she's doing this...trust me..SHE IS DOING IT.....then dump her ass and find another chick that you dont have to be paranoid to call as often as you please...

she should be freakin flattered that you like her.

Tox!
    Thanks for the advice.I could not see someone else that would be cheating. I like her way to much to do that to her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast