+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I just being Paranoid?

Am I just being Paranoid?

So i've been talking to this girl for 3 month we use to hang out almost every day. Now we hang out about 4 times a week. She works until 7:30 most days and gets up early. When we first started texting we would text a lot now I text her in the morning and when she gets off work we talk a little and I always text her goodnight. I thought maybe I was texting her to much and being to clingy, so the next day I didn't text her and was going to wait until she text me. I thought I would be waiting all day for that text but I got it in the morning before she started work. She said morning and I said good morning back then she asked if I was ok I said ya why she said just checking and she said how she slept really good for once I told her I wish I could and she sent me a picture of herself and told me to cheer up. Yesterday I had a softball game I was going to miss it so she could come over she told me to just go to my game because she was tired and still had 2 hr of work left. She surprised me and showed up at my game. Do you guys think Im just being paranoid that shes not interested anymore?

I'm confused. Why do you think she's not interested in you again?

Because we dont hang out or text as much as when we first started taking.

But ...you're the one who decided to stop texting her.

We still text everyday I just gave her the chance that one day I think she likes when I text her first and is use to it.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    Anyone else have any thoughts?
    You're acting like a child. And she's probably getting bored. If you want her to be your GF then stop arsing about and ask her out on a DATE. Months of pointless texting would bore me rigid.

We hang out 3-4 times a week and we do go do stuff.

You can tell she's not interested when she stops texting completely.

We hang out 3-4 times a week and we do go do stuff.
    Yeah but are you boyfriend and girlfriend? You know, the whole kissing, shagging kind of thing.

She implied that I am her boyfriend and yes we kiss.

I don't get it? You hang out 3-4 times a week......why do you feel she's not interested? You're not married, so just relax and enjoy your time together

Yes....you're being paranoid

Any advice to help me not be paranoid? It gets really bad I think about her all the time no matter what I do shes on my mind. If I text her and she takes awhile to text back I think what or who is she talking to that she can't text back. She gave me no reason to think this way I just do. I think Im just scared that I am going to lose her and dont know why.

Any advice to help me not be paranoid? It gets really bad I think about her all the time no matter what I do shes on my mind. If I text her and she takes awhile to text back I think what or who is she talking to that she can't text back. She gave me no reason to think this way I just do. I think Im just scared that I am going to lose her and dont know why.
    Yes....take a deep breath a tell yourself that you have no reason to think this girl as no interest

Learn to calm down and quit putting this girl on a pedestal acting like she's what the planets rotate around.