+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello, my names is James and I am a......

Hello, my names is James and I am a......

...new member.

I found Love Forum thanks to google. I have been members of many other forums and always enjoy the discussions, feedback, and advice. Many people have helped me and some have even said I helped them.

I was looking for another one and thought that this one looked like an active one. I am looking for new friends either on the board or via PMs. I enjoy meeting people and find that online advice can sometimes be more objective than RL advice provided I give all of the details.

I plan to begin by reading a few threads and even posting on some now and then.

I am a guy (probably obvious) who is in his 40s. Balding with some brown hair left but still as slim as I was in my 20s (which is a good thing! )I am thankful that I have had a pretty good life overall. Good job and family. Probably the biggest area of concern has been for awhile in my marriage. We are more distant and rarely have sex. Yes, I have worked on this problem many many times. Someday, I may write out everything and maybe get some new advice...although I have been doing that numerous times on many forums over the past eight years or so. I no longer dwell on it too much. We have children to raise and after that...who knows where we will be? Sometimes it does get lonely and online friendships have helped since in real life I cannot really tell anyone everything...unless I want to pay a counselor to listen.

So that is me. Feel free to comment. Feel free to PM. Feel free to simply read. Perhaps you and I will cross paths somewhere on some thread and we will discover that we have something to offer each other. I am always amazed at how my life is enriched by each new person I meet. Looking back a few years, I cannot imagine life without some individuals. Now as I type this, I wonder who I have not yet met who will make my life that much better. We meet people for a reason.

Thanks for reading all of this. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.
    Last edited by JamesMcD; 03-10-13 at 01:53 AM.

Hi JamesMcD and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Thank you.