+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where have i been???

Where have i been???

HELLO FRIENDS

I haven't been here in so long! What's going on? What's new? Who's new? Where did the chat box go?
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

What's up Anonymous?!

I was wondering where you been. You haven't miss nothing worth talking about. Kinda quiet. When i'm on my phone, I can't see the chat box but on my laptop I can. But yeah, what have you had going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What's up Anonymous?!

I was wondering where you been. You haven't miss nothing worth talking about. Kinda quiet. When i'm on my phone, I can't see the chat box but on my laptop I can. But yeah, what have you had going on?
    I've had a whole helluva lot going on! But nothing I can really disclose hehe! Working lots, still with the boyfriend, and that's about all I can disclose! What's up with you??
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Oh ok. Yeah, don't tell your personal business. Same here just working, a friend here and there but no boyfriend. Just trying to decide to make my life where i'm originally from or where I stayed at most recently. Other then that, i'm peachy keen jelly bean. =)