+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

So I've been talking to this girl for almost 3 month I haven't seen her since last Thursday and things were good. She was sick at the beginning of the week and on wend I asked if she wanted to come over she said she just wanted to be alone that night. I asked her what has been bothering her she said it has nothing to do with me and she didn't want to talk about it. Stupid me kept asking and now she is pissed at me what can I do to make it better? I really like her a lot and don't want to lose her. A friend of mine told me not to contact her all weekend and wait for her to contact me should I do this or not?

Take your friends advice.

I agree, take your friend's advice. Let her come to you - she owes you an apology really. She does not really have a right to be pissed at you for being caring. Yes, maybe you should have backed off a bit before asking again about her issue, but she should realize that you were trying to help. And obviously, if you are dating someone, you want to talk to them about what is going on in their life.

I let her go and she called me today and we walked for like 20 min.