+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do girls like guys to do in pms situation

what do girls like guys to do in pms situation

my girlfriend gets mad easily when shes pms-ing... i dont klnow how to cheer her up.. or atleast get her not to be as mad...
    is there ways out there...... girls please help since u know best. buy guys do help too please.. thanks

THANK YOU for asking the question most are afraid to ask... i know i've got that problem, i end up having to avoid the girl to escape the....unpleasantness

Just deal with it I guess...
    I really dont know what to say in this situation because I've never been one to PMS... matter of fact my "symptoms" during my period are things like.. cleaning the house obsessively and weird stuff like that. I've never had a problem with my mood...
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by depressedBOY
    my girlfriend gets mad easily when shes pms-ing... i dont klnow how to cheer her up.. or atleast get her not to be as mad...
    is there ways out there...... girls please help since u know best. buy guys do help too please.. thanks
    go down on her, pull her tampon out with your teeth and if she is still mad...leave her
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

I clicked submit before I tyed up something serious.

There isn't much you can do, most of us guys don't have that monthly problem. Best bet is to not be affected by her attitude, or else you will experiance pms too.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

estroven works pretty good for all that pms stuff.

First of all:
    Get some flowers.

Second:
    Go to her house and give them to her

Third:
    She will invite you in, when your in her room, kiss her and it will all go away. (personal experience)..
    Do it all the time, cheers her up

Me personally get really emotional and all i want is my boyfriend to just cuddle with me and pay attention. only when he doesnt does the meaness come out. i find it that most people show the meaness because they want attention, its all an emotional thing... at least thats how it is for me... everyones body is different... if i were you, id just try and comfort her and pay attention to her, but dont say something that would offend her, be nice sweet and charming... that would definately win me over and get rid of my irritability... but guys, trust me you wouldnt be able to go through what we go through every month...
    *|*Any ho can jock this style, but it takes a honey like me to rock it wild!*|*

My pms-ing consists of going back and forth from moods. I'm pissed off, depressed, happy, excited, hyper, horny, dying of pain, crying, needy, etc, etc.

So, I understand why guys will go nuts. My bf goes crazy when I cry out of nowhere. lol!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

im not 1 to get moody, i get clingy though. i dont liek it when he rubs my belly because thats just annoying and irritating. a gentle hug helps though, just being held, feeling safe etc seems to calm me right down. tip: asking for blowjobs/anal doesnt help lol

Hm... ya it seems that asking other women for advice on this wont get you anywhere you know? Cause when I'm on my monthly I'm extremely horny and would go for a blow job at any moment... lol

anal... no never have
    ~Sarah~

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    estroven works pretty good for all that pms stuff.
    Taking the pill can sometimes be a solution, but often it DOESN'T help either. I understood it to be more the changes in the hormone levels that can cause PMS... Alesse is usually recommended for women w/PMS, and this is a low-estrogen pill.

Anyway, if this doesn't help all I can say is try to be somewhere else the week b/f her period. Otherwise, you can try finding a nice closet/bar/friend's place to hide at...

ya lets go to a bar, get sh!t faced and cheat on her while shes on her monthly! lol oh ya
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Taking the pill can sometimes be a solution, but often it DOESN'T help either. I understood it to be more the changes in the hormone levels that can cause PMS... Alesse is usually recommended for women w/PMS, and this is a low-estrogen pill.

Anyway, if this doesn't help all I can say is try to be somewhere else the week b/f her period. Otherwise, you can try finding a nice closet/bar/friend's place to hide at...

actually estroven is kinda like an herbal midol. no hormones. it's good stuff people.