+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I meet her?

Should I meet her?

I started to talking to this girl on my phone and Facebook around 10 days ago, and we both get on very well. We've spoke pretty much 24/7 since we started talking and were both quite close now. We've both said that we hope we're together in the future and shes told me things which she doesn't let other people know, and was worried it would put me off, it didn't . I think shes amazing and great to talk to, and she's said the same about me, she's said to me 'you're mine' and I want to get closer to her. I'm not very experienced when it comes to relationships (i've never had a girlfriend) and I'm worried she'll lose interest before we have the chance to meet up and see if we should start going out. She lives just under 20 miles away so it wouldn't be difficult to see her but it will be at least 2 weeks until we have the chance to.

Sometimes she acts like shes not interested and doesn't tell me when shes not going to be able to reply to my messages for a while, e.g. we were in the middle of talking and didn't reply to me, I was in the middle of telling her something I don't like many people knowing about me (not that it would have affected anything to do with her-or even me in the future.), 5 minutes later she put as her status that she was going to sleep. i'm worried i've put her off talking to me, but i don't know whether i'm over thinking things. That's probably insignificant and everything will be back to normal tomorrow

We've got quite a lot in common so we should be able to keep conversations interesting, but i've never even met up with a girl before and i don't want to come across as overly shy and lose everything, should I meet up with her?
    Last edited by 1pm996; 07-10-13 at 08:07 AM.

Meet her. Or decide to never go for it and live the rest of your life as a sad lonely virgin.

Meet her, you've got nothing to lose. You can't keep things up the way they are now, online relationships get old fast. It might turn out that you're not a good match in real life, but it's better to find that out sooner rather than later. And make sure you smell nice, I love it when guys smell nice.

Definitely go and meet her! It could really change your life!