+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She said that we are not together

She said that we are not together

My girlfriend and I split up last week. We had been arguing a bit lately. It sucked. We are friends still and that has been going well. She said she says she would get back with me but right now she wants to take it slow Everything is still the same. Still kiss and tell each other love you and fool around. I know she still loves me and she has talked about a future between us. Today her sister asked about us and she said we are friends and we aren't dating.

What should I do. I want to be with her. I know she does to but she said we were moving to fast

Anyone. She ain't using me. She still pays for stuff

Stop being a bitch, and follow my advice from your other thread.

She is using you, just for attention, not money. At least bang another girl if you can't cut contact with this one.

What happened to "we are doing good"?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the only way to find out where you really stand is to let her miss you. If she doesn't come around after you tell her you need some space, she is willing to let you go.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't know what you're not understanding. I thought you all had the terms of your relationship established. Aren't you supposedly taking it slow? I don't know why that was a shock to you when she told her sister what she did. After all you and her had already made it clear what was going on.

Just do what was already suggested. Tell her either you're dating or its over.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think the only way to find out where you really stand is to let her miss you. If she doesn't come around after you tell her you need some space, she is willing to let you go.
    I did that once

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I don't know what you're not understanding. I thought you all had the terms of your relationship established. Aren't you supposedly taking it slow? I don't know why that was a shock to you when she told her sister what she did. After all you and her had already made it clear what was going on.

Just do what was already suggested. Tell her either you're dating or its over.
    Honestly I don't understand what taking it slow means

Taking it slow means just going with the flow. Doing what you do, enjoying each others company and not rushing anything. However, I think given the history that you have with her tell her just that ~i don't know what taking it slow means~. Tell her its all or nothing if it bothers you that much. If you're happy with the way things are going, then leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Taking it slow means just going with the flow. Doing what you do, enjoying each others company and not rushing anything. However, I think given the history that you have with her tell her just that ~i don't know what taking it slow means~. Tell her its all or nothing if it bothers you that much. If you're happy with the way things are going, then leave it at that.
    I get that but like how do I re approach the relationship talk

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Keep doing what you've been doing. Tell her to come get her things and do not call or text you anymore unless she wants to get back together. Do not beg, plead, or cater to her in any way. She will probably come back, as she's already been contacting you, but if you chase her it will do you no good. Be firm with her, dating or no contact with you at all.
    You should do this. This is probably your best bet.

The girl talked about moving out of state with me the other day

Fascinating.

Thanks for the input

Anyone else want to help

Reread the responses in your other threads. Nothing's changed since then, so the advice hasn't changed either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast