+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I text again or Not

Quote Originally Posted by dolomite68 View Post
    Had no text's from her yesterday....after I sent her one last night...but did have a text this morning as if all was fine just saying "hope you have a good day ".....even more confused now.....do she want to see me or not?
    Just slow down. Maybe call her later this week......DONT TEXT

set something up for next weekend

I agree was going to do exactly as you suggested....but after nothing all weekend she is now texting me constantly....Unfortunately I find it hard not to reply out of pure politeness....the day I understand what's going on is the day I probably win the lottery too.....

You need to continue going after other girls on the site you're on, and don't pay so much attention to this one. People can get real sketchy. When I was doing online dating a while back, I wouldn't even save a girl's name in my phone until we slept together.

I am have started chatting to others as well...not sure she knows what she wants.....people do some odd things and it's easy when it's not face to face.....

Ok... just my 2 cents. If you are not commited, go on another date. Have fun and enjoy yourself it will make you feel better. Back off from texting her for a few days. Make her wonder a bit that you may not be readily available for her when she feels like talking to you. Do not text her back as soon as you get a text from her. Make her wonder about you for a bit. If you do not hear from her in a few days, drop a quick note and say hey I heard a song that reminded me of you so I though I would drop you a text to see how you are doing.

I agree...I need to add a bit of mystery....and as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder....have just signed off with her for the evening....will wait now until she text's me again... thanks for your comments...they do help...

yep talking usually helps, kind of a don't put all your eggs in one basket approach needed, i'm sure there are other girls on there you are attracted to so get chatting and the original girl may just come good for you

Chatting to others does help...and trying to be a bit less intense will help I think....

i agree with you there old chap, this young lady must be really something for you to get so worked up before actually meetin, do hope it works out for you

thank you...I hope so too...but if not there are plenty more opportunities available...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12