+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Well said my friend!

Holly hell folks! Google just saved my ass, big time!

Ok, so the girl I have a date with next weekend said in her profile that she was 18 and a freshman in college, which is cool. Not to mention, from her answers to the match questions, I could tell that this girl would be easy to get in the sack even on the first date if I really wanted to. Sounds all cool for my situation then, right?

Well, this girl was silly enough to use her real full name on her profile, so I decided to run her name in Google to see if I could find out a bit more about her before the date. I found several things she uses, like Facebook and whatnot, and nearly all of them revealed that she is actually 16 years old and a sophomore in High School!

Not only that, but I also found a site that she uses where people post up the names of books they are reading and have read in the past. This site revealed that all this girl reads are VERY graphic novels on sex. I think this girl is a little screwed up to say the least! Needless to say, I actually have to be the one to cancel this date, which is a first ever for me! I do like them young, but not that young! I'm also going to give her a stern talking to about the extreme risks she is putting herself and others in by posing as an adult online.

So, this is a real bummer too since that girl and I had a ton common interests and I really liked talking to her too. O'well though, I got a few other promising conversations going that have good potential of going through.

Word of warning to you guys, be very careful in the online dating world!
    You are one Weird and fucckked up guy....no wonder youve never been on the date.

If youre a Troll, then it goes without saying to need help

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    You are one Weird and fucckked up guy....no wonder youve never been on the date.

If youre a Troll, then it goes without saying to need help
    Man, there are some rude people on here!

The girl is the messed up one in this scenario, not me; you are not making any sense! If I would have gone through with it knowing what I know now, then yes you would be able to rightfully say something like that. Either you need to learn to read or get some serious help yourself surfhb2!
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 20-10-13 at 04:54 AM.

Yes, we are very aware your opinion on dating age differences searock. Thanks once again for the input.
    It's not my opinion, it's how it is. An 18 year old (male or female) isn't half mature enough to consciously rationally decide that it's good for them to sleep with a much older person. So if a much older person takes advantage of that immaturity (as you would love to do), the much older person is fu*ked in the head (as others have told you already).

Good job Max. Impressive dedective skills.You fighted well today to be a virgin another day. Funky teen girl isnt worth it. She could be your dauther anyway.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Good job Max. Impressive dedective skills.You fighted well today to be a virgin another day. Funky teen girl isnt worth it. She could be your dauther anyway.
    Lol, agreed! Yea, that kind of freaked me out a bit. I wish people didn't lie about their ages on dating sites. It makes me wonder how many others are too!

Anyways, I have some others to pursue, in the 22+ age group hopefully, and I think I am going to go to a nearby larger town tonight to see if the bars/pubs are more populated there. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 20-10-13 at 05:19 AM.

Good Luck !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

sounds like a bit of a close shave there Max and i also don't know what surfhb2 is going on about, seems a bit judgmental. anyways good luck!

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!
    Yeah....Unfortunately you dont get it....not about the keen detective work. Its your whole agenda....very weird

I am just trying to take opportunities as they come to me now. Yes, I am new to this whole thing so the way I proccess it may seem odd to you, but I assure you I mean no harm to anyone.

I am just trying to take opportunities as they come to me now. Yes, I am new to this whole thing so the way I proccess it may seem odd to you, but I assure you I mean no harm to anyone.
    Of course....but you need to relax, make some friends, join a club, ect. Youre overthinking the process

You are correct and I am well on my way now

Just be a little more understanding before throwing undeserved insults in the future please

You are correct and I am well on my way now

Just be a little more understanding before throwing undeserved insults in the future please
    No...I still think your mentally deficient but Im just trying to help you out

Interesting theory, but it is actually the exact opposite. I'm actually too mentally evolved to see a need for most social interactions. Logically, a self sufficient male does not need a female to survive, or anyone for that matter. Therefore, in the past I have not pursued involvement with any women. Now however, I think it would be nice to have some connections with females, both physically and mentally, so I am pursuing it. I am not one that has ever let emotions or instinctual urges sway my decisions, unlike most common simple minded people. So, for me, it is something I have to force myself to do at first until I find enjoyment in it; which I am already start to experience fortunately.

Simple logic my friend
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 20-10-13 at 07:11 AM.

In my experience I've learned that everything in life is better with company. and considering the info you discovered i think you did the right move investigating, even though i do believe 18 is too young though not all 18's are the same of course. surfhb2 is also being unnecessarily harsh to you and quite insulting in my opinion, even if does say he is trying to help.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast