+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romantic Dilemna (young guy, older woman situation)

From my understanding, meetup.com is just a popular site that people us to let people know of local gatherings and groups. I assume it is international, but I could be wrong. You can sure try it though to find out, no cost involved.

Best advice I can give, with my limited experience, never let a little thing like a failed romantic attempt get you down. All we can do as men is find a woman you are attracted to and ask her out. If she accepts, great; if not no biggy, just move on. Don't let deep emotional feeling sink in that early or it will discourage you from trying again. We are men; so we can take it like a man

That is true mate, it just sucks when all i seem to get is failure and rejection, i just have to keep on trying, there is the right lady out there for me, i just have to find her!

Yep. Oh' yea, and make sure to make yourself look as good as possible as well. If you are not at least somewhat fit, get somewhat fit, eat healthy, and try to have somewhat interesting hobbies and what not to talk about. It is tough to do sometimes, but since I have forced myself to do so over the last couple years, things are getting much easier. In order to attract, we got to make ourselves attractive

Yeah that is probably very true sadly I'm rather self-conscious about my appearance, I've also had a life-time dealing with a learning difficulty that has affected my self-confidence and I'm rather skinny because of my high metabolism, so yeah it is a bit of an uphill struggle but I'm not giving up!! though I'm quite intellectual and have a quite a few interesting if nerdy hobbies (Comics, Sci-fi, sculpting, models and miniatures, geeky stuff) though sadly most of my hobbies aren't the best 'social' hobbies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12