+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Im in a sportsteam with a girl only the two of us. I think i fell in love with her. Everytime she wants to be with me, she watches me if we are separate some times and when i see her accidentally she turns on her head. When she sees me she smiles and she is happy. And she is very open to do every discussion with me. It flows nicely. I wonder what she feels.

If shes open for conversations she will be open for more than that. Touch her and you will see that shes perfectly okay with that and dont pull away or anything. But you will get out from her only yhay much as much you think to deserve and dare to take. Belive me its not accident that you see her so often. This is the ussual girl thing - being near looking and smiling. In this passive way they are waiting for some direct attention and action. If you hear her saying something good about you to her friend then its 1000% sure she likes you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you for the advice! But i also wonder that she maybe do all these things cuz she friendzoned me

Maybe you hesitaded for too long. How long is this going on?

Its normal that you think you are friendzoned. All beginers think the same. But thing is you never did more than a friend too. Like I said touch her and you will see. If it was just a dream then you will wake up. Man girls want the same things as guys. Its just how can she be more sure than you?

Never hesitade to speak with her and it will be much easier and natural to progress. Dont set goals to touch her or kiss her cause then you will be nervous. Just focus on having a good time and if if you feel like more then just friend talking with her then go on and follow impulses. If you feel at ease and confident then girl will feel the same way. Learn to say what you want first. Its all about seconds. One second too much thinking and you may never say or do what you wanted in that moment. From moment you see the the girl always wait 0 seconds until you talk with her. Its because after first 3 seconds your mind is starting to think negative thoughts that makes you insecure and waste spontaneous energy. Once the idea comes into your mind act from first heartbeat.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 19-10-13 at 11:34 PM.

Oh its a very short time we know each other. 3 weeks approximately. But she started do these things from the first time we met each other. Ah i dont know. Im gonna do what you said me before and ill see.

Good Luck ! Dont let me down !

Ok my man i will start these actions and i will be posting in the thread!Thanks again!

To prevent friendzone, you have to meet her , talk to her a little less frequently and also FLIRT