+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone help me please?

Cheeky D,
    A little confused about what your needing advice on here. I thought it was about how best to set a mood type thing and tried responding with some humour but seems, this is not a place for humour? What is it you need help with? Because at first it seemed like you needed advice on getting out of 'shy' mode; yet as I read further, seems like it may be something else. What be the scoop boop?
    Is he distant and your over analyzing why? Worried he may not be over his ex wife? You may not be comfortable sharing with someone who spells dildo wrong but I can assure you, I only offer advice with the best of intentions.
    hope you be ok.

be open with him tell him how you feel

Your man probably wants you to be more assertive...if you feel good about yourself and attracted to him, dropping him hints without ever coming out and saying it might be a good way to start getting over being shy. He has seen the most intimate parts of you...why be so shy?

Here is a fun game I played with my bf was I found some free downloadable coupons online. Won't let me post the site but go to google and search 75 super sexy coupons.

I printed some of them and cut them out. Before he got home from work I "hid" them in obvious places for him to find. Some of them are pretty naughty and some are more romantic...it's a really fun game! Then you don't have to outright ask him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12