+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does this mean?

what does this mean?

I am wondering if you read my last post I wrote the title frustrated. well that same guy even though I don't talk to him anymore keeps sending me texts im horrible in bed but yet he asked me to sleep with him again a while ago and then said if we were actually a real couple he would have treated me like gold....makes no sense?
    why is he saying such hurtful thing

because he is a hurtful controlling jerk, lose him and get someone who will treat you right.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Didnt you say he had a girlfriend?

Find a normal guy.

Get your head out of your ass.....block his number or get a new cel number....there problem solved.

It'd be best to follow the advice of everyone here. He is trying to be controlling and is playing mind games with you. If he is just putting you down it is best to cut all contact with this idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel View Post
    I am wondering if you read my last post I wrote the title frustrated. well that same guy even though I don't talk to him anymore keeps sending me texts im horrible in bed but yet he asked me to sleep with him again a while ago and then said if we were actually a real couple he would have treated me like gold....makes no sense?
    why is he saying such hurtful thing

Sounds like he wants to be a real couple but is being a dick about it, and is also immature, abusive, and tries to tear you down as a way to get you to do what he wants. A winner!