+ Follow This Topic

Thread: People that over analyzing situations they are in

People that over analyzing situations they are in

I know we use these forums to get help, but didn't most of
    us learn from trial and error to see what works?

Read their body language, if the way they spoke
    was genuine and if you caught their bluff.

I personally have learned more by going with the flow
    and adjusting to a certain experience, and if it ends unexpectedly,
    or if it works, then just continue and don't look back.

I always think that if you neglect your gut feeling,
    then bad things will continue to occur, unless you
    put an end to it.

but what if you are a paranoid person and your gut feeling is not always right, but warped and wrong? Because my gut feeling is right sometimes, i think its always right. and then sometimes its wrong and i jump to wild conclusions and i ruin things.

If you are getting a gut feeling that something is wrong, keep your eyes open & guard your heart. Look & listen (which doesn't mean snoop), ask questions & see what you learn. Talk to the other person & then vote with your feet while keeping your dignity.

Great advice DalM0m, I'm a classic over thinker and worry myself into little pieces. My heart has just been broken again in the last few days and because I don't understand what's happening the over thinking is at a peak. I have talked with me feet but I still feel like ****.

that stuff is tough to do when its hard enough even being in the moment. i find that is one of my biggest drawbacks. i can't be in the moment enough to react in time to body language and signs gut feelings. my gut is always turning! then all i am left with is turning it over in my head.

I used to be so, but you´re right, with the pass of time I realize that it´s even better to go on smiling and encouraging oneself. I mean we can get this only by experience, not suddenly.

Sorry but isn't that what these forms are for? To ask questions about love and relationships go get other's opinions, even if the situation seems rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by chitown View Post
    that stuff is tough to do when its hard enough even being in the moment. i find that is one of my biggest drawbacks. i can't be in the moment enough to react in time to body language and signs gut feelings. my gut is always turning! then all i am left with is turning it over in my head.
    You need to figure out what is making you so uncomfortable. If it's not what your partner is doing -- checking their phone on the side or being shifty -- you may have some form of social anxiety disorder which can be overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia51423 View Post
    Sorry but isn't that what these forms are for? To ask questions about love and relationships go get other's opinions, even if the situation seems rediculous.
    Sometimes the only problem is that the poster is overanalysing. In which case, the poster would be wise to look at why they are overanalysing in the first place.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Count me in to the over analyzing crowd. I will analyze text messages and the meanings behind them and analyze conversations after they happen. It's the polisci in me, I over analyze everything.