+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean?

What does it mean?

When somebody that you love, with your whole heart and soul, hurts you in a way that you would never hurt them?

It could mean one of three things:

1. They don't love you like you love them.
    2. or they have a different definition to you of what is acceptable in a relationship
    3. or you're more sensitive than the partner.

If you want more help, you'll have to tell us about the situation.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

could be they have no clue it would even hurt you, oblivious to it, maybe they are all about themselves and selfish, idk. what did they do that hurt you so much and why haven't you asked them about it? and it seems the love is not equal.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

What did they do?

What does it mean?

I've been on the other end lately where I've done things by mistake that hurt the woman I love. In my case I did not realize what I was doing was hurting her. Apparently I was being too friendly with her friends because I wanted them to like me, but she took that as flirting. When she brought it up I stopped and we are working through it.

My advice is to be open and honest. Not talking about things just allows them to fester and become a bigger deal than they are.

It means GET THE HELL OUT, they're full of nasty bones.

Don't waste your loving energy on those types, especially once they've been hit with repercussions. Save your loving energy for a gentleman who'd rather chop his own head off than hurt anybody.