+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hellooooo There =]

Hellooooo There =]

Hi guys,

My name is Jane & I'm obviously new to this or any forums for that matter.. So here's a little about myself...

I'm a very positive person for the most part.. I love being active & getting things done, very bubbly & happy spirit..
    I have a lot of hobbies that I very much enjoy.. basically anything to do with arts & crafts.. Also I volunteer in most of my free time.
    I absolutely hate clubbing.
    I dont drink alcohol (not even wine) I dont smoke & I'm a vegetarian.. I dont curse/swear at all, I didn't grow up around people
    that did so it's not part of my vocabulary. My parents are very traditional & I guess so am I but I'm also open minded to everything.

I have one older brother that I'm very close to & my parents are very important to me... Also spirituality is extremely important to me in every single way & I take that very seriously.. I've only had two relationship in my life & they were both very long & very serious.. 1st one was for 4 yrs (meet when I was 17 years old) 2nd one was for 5 years & I've been single since then.. I wouldn't say that I'm picky but I've very careful when it comes to dating, hence why I've only been with 2 people.. Honesty is a huge deal for me & men that are confident but not cocky.. Someone that's genuine & not gonna pretend to be someone he's not just to win me over, bc later on when his true self comes out it may not be compatible with me.. I like manly men...

I'm super duper faithful mostly bc I love, love, love being a girlfriend & doing cute/sweet things.. I very much dislike mean people.. my biggest, biggest turn off is people that make fun of others...( I very rarely get angry but this makes me angry) I love cooking (actually wanted to be a chef at on point so my food is yummie) I need my space & I need someone who'll respect me enough to allow me to not feel clustered. No necessarily always space/time to go out, but to allow me to be myself (even if that means we need to be in different rooms for a while) & dont try to change me unless it's in a positive way. I'm open to meeting new people in this forum & hope that I can impact someone life in a positive way..

There's so much more to me but I guess this is just an introduction.. =)
    Last edited by Jane Ann; 10-11-13 at 12:36 AM.

Hi Jane Ann and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    Hi Jane Ann and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Thank you for the warm welcome =)