+ Follow This Topic

Thread: met new girl

met new girl

Ok met this girl online that I know from years ago. She lives near me. We had been texting for a week and I asked her on a date, she was a slow texter and told me that. That's fine. Anyways we went on a date, all went well. That night she asked when next one was, few says later went on the second date and the Friday we went on date again, she asked me again.
    Then the Saturday came and I had my child for the day abd asked did she want to bring hers out to playground with us.and she did.

Anyways we then texted about meeting up I asked her this time, she said she has plans on nights off but call up another nite if I didn't mind sitting in.
    But she has gotten really slow with texts. Like a day or so between them. Should I just assume she is no longer interestesd, or ask her?

Or would I be best leaving it and see what happens?

Probably be best leaving it as it is for now, don't read too much into texts - Easier said than done, I know. Nothing worse than waiting for someone to reply to a text!

Maybe leave it a couple more days, if she still seems a little bit off then just ask her if there's something wrong?

Thanks for your reply. I know I may come across as a little needy waiting for texts. Maybe I had high hopes after seeing her a lot last week.
    I'll give it a few days and see what happens thanks

I come across a bit needy too, waiting for a text back. I tell my self not to do it, but for some of us it's not that easy!

Like I say, try wait a couple of days or so and see how things go. Good luck.

Here's a novel idea: How about making plans over the phone? That way you get an instant response.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hey, thanks for your message, I think she is a phone person and I'm just a texter. She tested me and sorted out what will be our fourth date anyways. So i guess I'll just get used to not texting much. Would actually be a good thing as I hate being stuck in my phone all day.

Thanks

aah waiting for a text, such a pain. she could be busy, don't read into it too much.

She might have issues or conflicts that are keeping her from replying. Ex: she might be afraid to date, If she doesn't answer, try again later.

I dunno about the whole thing, she doesn't text much at all which makes me think she ain't interested yet when she is out she is fine.
    Two more quick questions,
    Is it weird that she tells me she does be on the dating website we met on still? I know we ain't together so I can't complain is it something to worry about?

Second questions is, how long should I wait befor asking her is she is looking for a relationship? Prob should of asked her already, seeing her tommorow was guna maybe bring it up then.