+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have no idea what's going on

Have no idea what's going on

Hey guys!

I'll try and keep this short. I dated a guy Apr-Sept. We are both 23. We talked basically everyday, and it was great! Starting in June we couldn't hang out too much because he was in a car accident (not seriously hurt) but he had a lot of dr appointments and was really busy. We also live about 35 mins away.

Anyways, Oct 1 he texts me saying that he got accepted into some clinic and will be really busy and have no time and doesn't think we should see each other anymore. My response was 'okay good luck' and I THOUGHT that was the end of it.

A month and a half goes by and he texts me again on Nov 13. Asking how I was and if I was okay cause he was driving by my house and noticed that there was a dent in the driver side door of my car. (the dent had been fixed 2 weeks before this text). Then he asked if I was mad. I said 'should I be?' and he said 'Well I would hope not. You haven't kept the contact. Thought you were mad." We go back and forth and talk a little bit.

I end up sending him a huge text basically saying let me know what you want to do, if you want to talk and hang out or if you don't want to hang out bla bla bla. He said he doesn't have much free time cause of all his appointments but later on we can maybe hang out. He asked if it was a good surprise to hear from him I said yes and asked how his day was. AND THAT WAS THE LAST I HEARD FROM HIM.

I could use some people's advice as to what is going on. Like, we were never really a couple, but he kinda "broke up with me" so why would he think that me not keeping contact = being mad? And why would he open the doors of communication again after that long just to close them back up? AND do you think he was holding onto the dent convo starter until he got the balls to text me? I know he says he's really busy but there are 1440 minutes in a day.

Help Sorry guys, I tried to keep this short but as I started typing venting started to happen!

Hi phoenix123,

You can just be friends with him, if you want. Its actually bit early for me to say anything on this. I feel he just wants to be in touch, just as friends, perhaps. You haven't written anything on your dating or how you feel about him or what you think he feels about you.

I suggest to go with the flow. Reply to his texts if you feel like. Keep it low..!!!

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!

Thank you for your reply! I really like him, and I got the same vibe from him. We'll see!!
    Fingers crossed