+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I being controlling/jealous??

Bahahaha, what a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by 3mK View Post
    To be honest with you man I think you made a big mistake telling her not to communicate with this guy.

You said he lives over 6 hours away so chances are, unless she disappears for a day or two with no good explanations, she isn't going to see this guy. But now she vents to him about the trouble you have caused and you know how guys are when a girl needs a shoulder to cry on. They tend try to use their crotch as that shoulder telling her what she wants to hear to further wedge you two apart.

I'm sorry man.
    This is just so off the mark i felt I needed to comment. You do not have to be physical with another person to be having an affair. She is emotionally connected to him in such a way that it is causing trouble in her primary relationship, she is ignoring her SO to interact with him. She is cheating on him emotionally. Which means that the distance means sweet bugger all when she's putting this douche as a priority over the tangible relationship she is suppose to be loyal to with the Opening poster.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Call me traditional but if the man I loved asked me to cut off a relationship that is (understandably) threatening to him, I would cut it off. You have some reasonable justification to ask her to cut her ties with this guy and if your relationship is important to her, she will do as you ask. That is not to say that a woman should cut off every friend she has because her man asks her to but this situation is not typical.

If she resists or sneaks around, then she is putting something in front of your relationship. If her blog-friend means enough to her to lose you over, then the relationship isn't as strong as you thought.

OP dont ask for advice if your not gonna listen to it. You can make excuses for her all you want. Shes cheating on you and your sitting back taking it. Stay in this dysfunctional mess if you want to but if thats what yoyr choosing to do and refuse to find the self respect to walk away then stop bitching about it. You made your bed so go lie in. Sorry but i have no sympathy for people who allow others to walk all over them. Either grow a pair or shut up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Ill just add if you dont respect yourself then dont expect anyone else to respect you. if your gonna act like a doormat expect to be treated like one. Your relationship is already over and you cant even see it and your hurting yourself more by staying. Its only a matter of time before she dumps you. Shes having an affair. The closer she gets to him, the more she will push you away. Sure she will likely regret it after you leave and beg you to come back but if you want that to happen then you need to leave now before she loses more respect for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Just looked at the post you sent before and its not different its the exact same in different words?? Just face the facts, she would probably already be having sex with him if he lived nearer. If you have respect for yourself at this stage since its obviously been going on for awhile you'll give her an ultimatum and stick to it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12