+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did the guy like sex with me or not?

sex is one thing, love another. I had a girl which whom I had the best sex ever (we never were in a relationship). Don't overrate sex, because it never has and never will save a relationship

To add, if he didn't do somethings that you would have him do to you why didn't you request him to do those things? Communication is key and it couldn't be more truer than in your situation.

My take on it is that maybe the guy is in it for sex only. Some guys even if they do want to cuddle and touch a little afterwards are in it for that. Really doesn't say whether or not he enjoyed it. He's getting it so he probably enjoyed it. But cuddling doesn't mean much either way.

But on the flip side, the first time I had sex with my boyfriend, we both just fell asleep after. We did some cuddling the next day but the relationship was still new and we still were not very familiar with one another. It wasn't until probably six months into the relationship that he told me that he thought I was a sex goddess the first time we slept together. So they guy may have thoroughly enjoyed it but doesn't want to say so because he's afraid you'll get too attached to quick. Just one possibility.

There's a great movie quote; "Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad it's still pretty good." in Threesome.
    Last edited by smackie9; 20-11-13 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I don't know how to tell if the guy really enjoyed sex with me or if he was disappointed. After sex he said that I had a nice body. But he didn't say "beautiful" He said "nice". So does it mean that he didn't like my body? He didn't kiss or touch my boobs a lot... I gave him a quick blow job (like for a minute) but he didn't give me oral.
    Does that mean that he didn't like me? Are there any signs that show if a guy liked it or not?
    Men often just need to get over themselves. Many of my gender are incredibly selfish lovers. He never even considered giving you oral sex, because he has never considered giving a woman oral sex. I don't play with boobs that much to be honest ... there isn't much to do with them.

But if you're comparing him with other guys you have had sex with, don't. All men are different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12