+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want??

What does he want??

Hi everyone

I'm confused about this guy. He's about 22 years older than me and a senior colleague. He's British and I'm from India and we are both in Europe on a project. So we went out to dinner together which I thought was fine since I was new to the city and he seemed to earnestly want to put me at ease. We've been going to dinner 3 days after work and I enjoy his company. couple of days back, we continued to talk in a restaurant well past midnight till the waiter told us they were closing down. He asked me if id like to join him for coffee in his room which I refused. After we had parted, he messaged me abt how much he was enjoying my company and that he was still full of beans :?

Now, when we part, he pecks me on both my cheeks and squeezes my hand. He also walks me back to my hotel (which is different from his).
    Is he just being good natured or you this he wants something more?? Is it just a cultural thing?
    I'm confused!

If he invited you back to his room, he wants something more. It always tends to be the case. If it wasn't for that i'd say he's being friendly, but general consensus is if a guy asks you back to his room, he wants more.

Quote Originally Posted by virgo819 View Post
    he messaged me abt how much he was enjoying my company and that he was still full of beans :?
    He likes your company and looks like he wants to give you beans.

Its abolutly normal cultural thing that guys who are full of beans takes care of girls they like.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 22-11-13 at 01:13 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks for your replies..Im still figuring it all out and feel like teenager!!!I guess I'm also worried about how this would affect my career since he is a much senior colleague (but thankfully not my boss).
    He probly wants much more as he's started complimenting about my eyes n my smile. Its flattering but weird coming from someone close to 50. I've stopped going out with him as often as I used to just so he doesn't get the wrong signals..

Stop going out with him completely. Hes acting like your already dating. Just tell him you think this may mesn something different to him than it does to you and you dont mix business and relationships and you feel its better not to see each other again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".