+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i take this in...

how do i take this in...

Hi guys!!!... desperate need of help...Im in a healthy relationship wid my girl ami ... good and fine.... but recently i met a girl whom i was in a serious crush with a few yearsback but dint get a chance to propose or evn talk..she was family friend.we txtd each other but i dint develop any feelings at first as i was too deeply in love with ami... a couple of days later after talking a lot(including my relationship wid ami). That same crush feeling dat came wen i frst saw her came again... i almost kinda proposed... she asked "y cudnt hav u said this some tym back, being family frenz it wud hav been easier..." and she also said she s in love wid a another guy and accepted him just a few days back...

I told abt all dis to ami too... she dint fight, she stayed normal and said i wud take d right decision... then i realized dat even if i love my old crush... my thots of ami wud nevr change...

Now im kinda over t... talking to her as a vry close friend, loving ami happily....

But somtyms wen i hav to ask about hows her love going on... my heart hurts,feels heavy.... dat is wat i cudnt go over....

Wat can i do to overcome it..? Pls help...

I can't read most of this, it is some fragmented language that looks like it might be English.

If you still have feelings for this girl but want to stay with Ami, then stop talking to the other girl and the feelings will go away. Problem solved.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Thanks for d quick reply cerby, im not havin feelings for dis girl now... we r good frenz now...
    Its jus d times wen der s a conversation of her relationship wid dat guy.... i feel heavy...

Please try to write clear English at least don't use abbreviations because some people can not understand these abbreviations.

The way you feel when you talk about her love affairs simply shows that you are not fully over her, some part of you still wants her. It is not easier to get over the real feelings you you ever had, it will take you sometime to let of and get used to her relationship but you got to fight harder to make it happen.
    Love makes two people to stay together and be bind to one another

In wat ways can i fight harder...?

We always desire more what we can't have. To be truthful usually when you get what you so desire you find out they are not what you had hoped. Most of what you feel is a residual of your fantasy of her...day dreams, running scenarios of dates, romantic times together.....basically you are grieving a loss, a loss of a hope you once had. This feeling will go away eventually. The thing you need to learn is to just let go.

Quote Originally Posted by loveami View Post
    In wat ways can i fight harder...?
    To stop feeling hard when you talk about her relationship otherwise you will not be a good friend.
    Love makes two people to stay together and be bind to one another

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    We always desire more what we can't have. To be truthful usually when you get what you so desire you find out they are not what you had hoped. Most of what you feel is a residual of your fantasy of her...day dreams, running scenarios of dates, romantic times together.....basically you are grieving a loss, a loss of a hope you once had. This feeling will go away eventually. The thing you need to learn is to just let go.
    Thanks a lot... i have understood well now... it will take time butsince i hav understood now it will b easier...
    ami has been evrything i hoped for...
    Lots of thanks from my heart... thank you...

Stop being friends with her. Your causing damage to your relationship. If you really love ami and you have choosen her-then stay away from the other girl. You cant have both

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".