+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Addicted to cyber sex

Your living a lie. Your relationship is a sham and your too much of a coward to admit what youve done. Living a lie is most peoples worst nightmare so cut the crap. Your not doing him a favor by keeping this from him and "saving him the pain" all your doing is preventing him from having an honest relationship with someone he can trust.

You betrayed him. It should be his decision whether he wants to work it out or not and by lying to him your taking that choice away. You have no right to do that. I really hate cowards who are unprepared to face the consequences if their actions.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Perhaps you don't deserve him.

He's loyal to you (you believe), and you're not loyal to him.

If you were honest with him, you wouldn't be together.

You're thinking of yourself first which suggests you don't really love him that much.

Perhaps he deserves a faithful girlfriend.

well that is yere perceptions but i you think what I did was so bad you really don't know people. I have married friends who cheat on their other halves every weekend. Yes I have shown my body over the internet but I stopped weeks ago so I don't see why I should tell him and ruin a perfectly happy relationship and I am not living a lie. I love him and he makes me happy. This may be a rough patch but that doesn't mean I have to throw it away. That is why America is full of divorce because people give up too easily. This is our third year together shit happens I haven't physically touched anybody and sex is easily fixed all we have to do is talk about it.

You seem to know a lot of cheaters to be honest.

You're living a lie because you're not telling your boyfriend the truth about your behavior.

If it wasn't so bad, he wouldn't leave you if he found out, as you mentioned.

The right thing to do is tell him and try to work through it together.

You're being 100% selfish by refusing to tell him because you still like the relationship. If you really loved him (doesn't sound like you do), you'd care enough about him to let him make the decision WITH you whether to keep the relationship or not. But you've decided to make the decision FOR him by not telling him. You're only doing what is best for you, and not thinking of him. You don't love him and you don't deserve him.
    Last edited by RobertWQ; 27-11-13 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertWQ View Post
    You seem to know a lot of cheaters to be honest.

You're living a lie because you're not telling your boyfriend the truth about your behavior.

If it wasn't so bad, he wouldn't leave you if he found out, as you mentioned.
    The right thing to do is tell him and try to work through it together.

You're being 100% selfish by refusing to tell him because you still like the relationship.
    Yes I am being selfish because I don't want to lose the only guy who ever really really loved me. As I said before you obviously do not know people... I have alot of guy friends and they are only friends and girls who cheat on their partners. People trust me cause I don't have a big mouth yes I know I am telling ye but ye don't know who I am talking about but I don't know hardly any couples who don't cheat. What I did was wrong but trust me its nothing to some of the stuff I know. The reason he would leave me is because he would never put up with cheating. He is a mans man, Yes he shows me his emotions but he has enough respect for himself to walk away and that is part of the reason why I love him so I don't care if I am being selfish I'm not gonna give up on 3 years that easily especially when I can see him as the father of my kids someday. Ye may not understand but that is how I feel

Bullshit. You're selfish as ****. I feel sorry for your boyfriend. All your anecdotes about "worse" are irrelevant.

"...the only guy who ever really really loved me" .... and you repay him by cheating on him and lying to him. Gross.

You don't love him. You lie to him. You cheat on him. And this guy is going to be the father of your kids? I feel sorry for him as well as your kids.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertWQ View Post
    Bullshit. You're selfish as ****. I feel sorry for your boyfriend. All your anecdotes about "worse" are irrelevant.

"...the only guy who ever really really loved me" .... and you repay him by cheating on him and lying to him. Gross.

You don't love him. You lie to him. You cheat on him. And this guy is going to be the father of your kids? I feel sorry for him as well as your kids.
    wow great advice there, clearly you cannot evaluate things without your emotions. The world is not black and white. People make mistakes and I am very truthful with myself. I haven't kissed or had sex with someone else! Yes I crossed a major boundary but that can be fixed. Now please go and abuse somebody else!

Well, if I were your boyfriend I'd want to know these things. If I saw you talking about me like you do him (making these decisions for him based on your own self interest), I would break up with you immediately. If this came across as abusive I apologize, but your behavior is horribly self-centered and it does make me feel sorry for your boyfriend.

You remind me of that chick who came on here recently and said that she had promised her boyfriend (who never wanted kids) that she'd get an abortion if she ever got pregnant, but then got pregnant and renegged, and decided that she was going to have the baby and it was entirely her decision, and her boyfriend should just support her regardless of what she decided. She even said "he's almost 40, how long is he going to wait to have kids?"

In other words, she decided to make his decisions for him through dishonesty and deceit, like you are doing here.

He left her, BTW.

I thought this was an advice forum not trash talk lol

Thats real sweet worlds from you guys. You could be more positive. I believe people come here with secrets from dark side of the moon and they trust us(volounteering listeners and advice givers) to shine a little light in darkness.

If the person have something bad it doesnt mean the whole person is this way. Its just person have to show unpolished side of the diamont in order to improve. That what gives motivation to become better.

No ones forces to write anything here. "Life is too short for pusing and fighting my friends."

This is not proffesional advice forum. Its labeled as art forum. We choose what to paint. So why cant it be something beautiful?

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I agree pc but when a person refuses to accept responsibility for their behaviour and continues to lie and deciece a person they claim to love-a person who trusts them then they dont deserve sympathy. They deserve karma. Its wrong to continue lying to hik

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

That's enough you guys! It's obvious the OP gets what you mean but has made their own decision on what they want to do. Just because they don't want to go by your advice doesn't mean they deserve to be bombarded by rude remarks.

Thanks for the advice. People may see it as deceiving I see it as saving my relationship and to be honest in the last 2 weeks it has gone back to before so obviously I'm doing something right.

Just remember this if you bust him doing cyber sex or having an emotional affair with a co-worker.........I hope you will be understanding.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast