+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please advice me.

Please advice me.

Hello everyone,

I met this great guy a few weeks ago, we have lots in common and get along very well. Although I was interested in him, I did not want to take that step yet but as he started flirting with me, I could not help but fell in love. After a few days of flirting, we finally went out on a date. The first date was beautiful... We sat at the park and basically just get to know each other more. On the first date he told me he liked me very much and how lucky he is to meet me. I told him I felt the same way. These wonderful moments went on for a week or two until one day he told me he want me in his life and that he loves me. Although he has a bad past relationship, he is willing to try to work this out with me. So he asked me to be his girlfriend.. and of course, I said yes. Now, A few days ago, I randomly asked him if he ever regretted being with me. He said yes, and it hurt me... so, I asked him if he took our relationship serious.. he said he didnt know. He didnt know what he wants with me. I became confused. He gives me hugs and kisses and tells me all the time he loves me but he didnt know what he wants with me. I got very hurt and angry and started asking him if his kisses, hugs and words were all lies... By me saying that, I hurt him without knowing. We didnt contact each other much after that incident until today. I told him we should meet up and discuss about the problem. We met up, he told me that he has plans, goals in life he wants to achieve. He didnt expect loving me, having me in his life. He wanted to work, get a house, move to another state... but with me around, he has no time for me and didnt know how to love me, care for me. He said he didnt want to hurt me.. But he saying those words, I was already hurt. He told me not to cry. I was already crying inside. He kept repeating that he loves me and care for me but he needed time... he needed space. I was speechless... I kept silent and just listened to those hurtful words. But in the end, as I look into his eyes, seeing how tired he looks, how hurt he looks, I told him to decide for himself what he wanted in his life. If it has to hurt me along the way to reach his goal, do it. He hesitated.. and eventually he decided to break it off. My heart sank. I immediately regret what I said but at the that time I thought it was the right thing to do. I love him and I didnt want to be his pain. And now, I sit here... crying my heart out. I want him in my life. I didnt want to loose something I came to love. what can I do to get him back? I texted him later on and told him that if he allows, I want to be in his life, I would support his decision reaching his goal and be at his side. But he insisted we stay apart. I didnt know what to say.. so I agreed. My heart hurts. I want him in my life... what should I do? I do not want to seem desperate... I just love him to want him in my life. Is there a way I can get him to try to work things out? Should I tell him I would wait for him? He did tell me to move on if I want to and find someone that is ready for a relationship... but I dont want to...Please advice me.

He is not emotionally available to you and you can't force someone to want what you want. He is not at a good place in his life right now....he is being honest that meeting you was great but it was just bad timing...that is what he regrets. He regrets hurting you, he regrets he can't give you what you want, and he regrets he isn't emotionally ready for a relationship.

You will find your dream relationship just not with him.

he's completely puzzled about himself, i think you get over with it, but it depends on your decision because you are the one who experienced that and you felt bad of what he all said.

We'll you should think over and over again on what will happen whatever you decision is.

good luck and god bless.

Stop it. You cant get him back. You need to accept its not gonna happen, get over it and move in.

You cant love someone after a few stupid dates. Its infatuation and it will pass. Please get a grip. This clingy, whiny disney princess behaviour is not attractive.

Again ill say it, you dont love him your infatuated and you really need to stop wearing your heart on your sleeve. Its kinda making me wana puke

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".