+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does he feel about me?

How does he feel about me?

I have been talking to this guy for about 4 months, just these past months we have been practically texting everyday. We talk a lot and when we hang out he ends up mentioning about relationships and making me feel sick and nervous whenever he talks about it. The last time we hung out for lunch, he mentioned it and he said the following things: that he wouldn't mind if a girl asks him out, he wouldn't mind dating a girl 5 years younger than him (i am 5 years younger than him) it would be his boundary line. it felt like he was trying to tell me something in a subtle way. he asked "are you looking for a relationship right now" and i said idk because im afraid to get into something right now but its a possibility. i asked him and he said he wants to wait until hes independent and stable, but said if someone did come into his life now he wud say yes. then he said he wudnt mind me hanging with his friends. soon he talked about how its good to be both physically and emotionally attracted to each other. after all that he never mentioned relationship stuff after when we texting.

I do have a feeling for him but i am afraid that what hes thinking is completely different. Its seriously driving me crazy because i have been having dreams about him for the past week. I feel like i am crazy and i am scared. I feel like he mentions this stuff to me because its either he wants to try with me or hes just helping me. either way all i want is an answer to know how he feels about me. but i feel that if i ask i might feel desperate and needy. (my other friend thinks that if a girl talks feelings to a guy first it might sound needy and obligated for a guy) but i dont believe that myth. HELP ME GUYS!!!

Recently he has been feeling awkward or weird around me too and it seems like he doesnt want to talk to me ):

with the 5 years difference im 19 hes 24

Oh for heaven's sake, it's blindingly obvious that he's interested but needs a sign from you that you're receptive to the idea. Stop being so freakin' timid and let him know that you're interested before he moves on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes he's interested but you're the one who sounds likes she is on the fence. You've got to make up your mind whether you want to try a relationship with him or not. If you do, then start showing some real interest in him too. You don't have to look desperate or needy to do this.

Don't take it too hard on you.