+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: confused...what should i do?

ughh, ended badly guys. Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago, i send her many messages, and sung her happy birthday through voicemail - but didnt hear from her once on her birthday. Then i spoke to her yesterday and found out that she is on a three month break from work, when i asked her to come to england and that i would pay for all of it, is when she told me that she couldnt come here.....because she has a daughter and that she would not be able to come because no one will be able to look after her. I was in shock to find this out but i wanted to see her so bad so i replied ''no problem, i would love to meet your daughter she can come here to stay too.'' And then she told me that she couldnt come here- because she still lives with her HUSBAND and that he would not let her leave the country with his daughter.
    Then she further added that her husband has asked her to get back together for the sake of her child and that she doesnt know what to do but that she has the end of the month to decide. I stopped talking to her immediately after finding out, just replying with ''ok''
    When she told me this I felt sick, i could not even lift my hands because they felt so numb to turn off the computer and i couldnt breathe. I havent been able to sleep all night.
    Last edited by machotime83; 03-12-13 at 08:01 AM.

Dont' reply at all. Sounds like she isn't interested in you and then when she wanted a plaything she got back in touch. Nobody is that busy that they can't pick up the phone. The lack of communication sent a clear message.

I'm sorry things didnt work out. FYI - it sounds like you were giving too much.

Bro, you dodged a bullet here. Trust me. You'll be fine.

That really stinks. I am sorry to hear that. I know this can be hard to realize at a time like now, but HDBadger is 100% correct. In time, I hope you realize that. Your heart nearly led you into making a big mistake. You are so much better off without somebody like that in your life. Good luck my friend. I hope you find somebody good for you very soon. That may be just what you need to realize how bad this woman would have been for you.

i never thought that i would cry over a girl but i cant seem to stop myself from tearing up at random points of the day. Does it get better?
    I have never felt like this about a woman before, i have never met someone who was so loving to begin with. I want the girl back that i first met and fell in love with, not this person that she has become in the last two months.

Quote Originally Posted by machotime83 View Post
    i never thought that i would cry over a girl but i cant seem to stop myself from tearing up at random points of the day. Does it get better?
    I have never felt like this about a woman before, i have never met someone who was so loving to begin with. I want the girl back that i first met and fell in love with, not this person that she has become in the last two months.
    Yes, it will get better....your sadness will go away. You aren't/weren't in love with her, only the idea of who you thought and wanted her to be. Try and realize that. She was hiding who she really was. Real long lasting love does not exist within lies.

Macho, my good buddy, I have to 100% agree with Maple. First off, yes you will be okay. Time heals all wounds. But, most importantly, this woman was NOT in ANY WAY the woman you thought. Take it from a guy who has been through that. I was in a relationship for nearly a decade (married for about 3 years) with somebody who hid her true self from me from day one. I saw little hints, I suppose. Sure, you can say they should have been glaring signs, but it is easy to say that after everything is over. At the time, none of the small little signs seemed like something worth throwing a relationship away. It wasn't until we were married that she completely either a) turned into an entirely different person, b) revealed who she truly was all along, or c) a little of both.

Before long, you will be thanking your lucky stars that you found this out so soon. Sooooo much better to find out now rather than to wind up with a situation like mine. Some day you will find the woman you are looking for. You will find somebody who is everything you want, not somebody who pretends to be just long enough to play with your heart. Good luck, my friend. I hope you find your soulmate. That is one thing that will definitely help you to reflect back on this woman and realize how much better off you are without her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12