+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I angered her...she cut me off

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Whatever. I'm a bad sexy beautiful bitch.....we both agree. Moving on. Have a nice night
    lollol another stereotypical term comes to mind but...regardless, have nice dreams of being "bad sexy beautiful bitch", night

What is it about someone's personality that may lead them to continually attract partners like this---emotionally unstable, domineering, manipulative, etc?
    Codependency, fear of commitment (so they choose unlikely partners that won't be easy to commit to) love avoidants, white knight syndrome so they have a need to fix and to be a caregiver and to micromanage... the list goes on.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    **** that. When a nut bar is demanding after one or two interactions that you give her more affection and everything else that this bitch was spewing then you do exactly what you did... you back off and let her settle down some. "Be more masculine" WTF. He is being less mascualine now by drooling over advice on how to get her back when she should be the last person he'd want anything to do with.

Be more "decisive" would be a better term then be more masculine when you have had the time to figure out if who you're seeing is insane or not. Plan specific things and stick to the plan is all that you have to do until you figure out who is sitting across the table from you.

I'l agree with that. When they aren't giving you the room then get outta dodge.

How much you wanna bet that in a couple of weeks she'll contact you and try to hoover you back into her crazy. DON'T allow her to lure you into her web. She's N.U.T.S
    Haha well yeah when I say "masculine I mean decisive, a leader/initiator, man of his words, etc.

Not saying she deserved it--just pointing out that girls like a decisive/bold guy--so he can take that to a more sane girl

Codependency, fear of commitment (so they choose unlikely partners that won't be easy to commit to) love avoidants, white knight syndrome so they have a need to fix and to be a caregiver and to micromanage... the list goes on.
    or mommy issues.....

Or getting stupid advice on how to stay with someone like her. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Or getting stupid advice on how to stay with someone like her. O.o
    ? my advice, based on info given, was solid. i never said it's a good idea to stay with her lol--just answered his question of HOW to do it

That's giving him advice on how to stay with her is it not?

Anyway, seems you've come back down to earth now, Op. Don't try to get with her and if she comes back to you, then don't take it as she's suddenly become sane and will be a good partner. The issues she has are clear. If you're weak then take this opportunity to block and delete her back... that way you'll not ever have to worry about what she's doing... That is whats in your best interests.

That's giving him advice on how to stay with her is it not?

Anyway, seems you've come back down to earth now, Op. Don't try to get with her and if she comes back to you, then don't take it as she's suddenly become sane and will be a good partner. The issues she has are clear. If you're weak then take this opportunity to block and delete her back... that way you'll not ever have to worry about what she's doing... That is whats in your best interests.
    Eh, not really. I was focusing on his specific question--but then he mentioned other stuff like the fat guy and it made it more clear that she is a bit cray cray

It was evident that she was "cray cray" long before the spill about the fat guy. The spill about the fat guy just cemented it.

Whatever... deal seems to be done and (hopefully) op is a little more grounded in what the reality of the situation was.

It was evident that she was "cray cray" long before the spill about the fat guy. The spill about the fat guy just cemented it.

Whatever... deal seems to be done and (hopefully) op is a little more grounded in what the reality of the situation was.
    Well, again, I'm cray cray too so was giving my opinion of what she would accept knowing that she cray cray--but I did say "if you really want her" or something like that.

Quite honestly I'm surprised he wants her after her volatility lol

In evaluating my pattern, do you think women who date younger men might also have a propensity to be more unstable?

OP, you're in med school - do you really have time for high maintenance? It doesn't sound like you were that interested anyway - the fact that she shut you out so completely wounded your ego. When she was super keen, you were a wet blanket. She's made up her mind - it's probably for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by mylife13 View Post
    In evaluating my pattern, do you think women who date younger men might also have a propensity to be more unstable?
    Not generally, but certainly in her case. She's issued. She's a control freak and whether you like it or not, if she's good looking then she doesnt' waste time with men that, like you didn't drop all his own boundaries and cowtow to her because there is always going to be some young schmuck who is thinking with his dick rather then the good sense he was born with. That's the bottomline.

Forget about her. Know, without a doubt that you've dodged a bullet and then find that woman closer to your own age, who has no children who is not a control freak and who is wanting something settled and serious like you. This woman may have wanted you to cuddle and be more involved but that doesn't mean she's "settled" it just means she has unrealistic dating expectations from someone shes JUST met and hasn't spent much time with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234