+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me or not?

Does she like me or not?

Dear girls,

I hope you are all ok, cause I'm not and it sucks. There's this girl that I like (we're both freshers at Uni) and we're in the same study group for now as well and in the same course of course. Our study group consists of 4 people (me, her, the other girl and the other guy). So, recently she started acting all touchy, she pinched my cheek twice, she played around with my leather gloves, she grabbed my arm twice now while we were walking (the four of us) what I'm talking about is the arm in arm thing. Few days ago we walked like that for a while, today she only did that for 10 seconds or so and I was a little confused. It did feel nice, but then she let go and I had no idea why.

Anyway, she didn't say anything flirtatious to me like ever and I'm really confused about what's going on, is she just being really friendly (although I haven't seen her do that to any other of her friends) or does she like me? As I said I'm really confused because we're in the same course and we'll be spending time together a lot in the next few years and I don't want to ruin our friendship. If I am picking up wrong signals then asking her about it would make it awkward and she'd probably try to avoid me which I don't want to happen but if she does like me then I'd be so happy cause she's the only girl I'm interested in right now.

P.S. Our group will be going to the pub on Friday and I'm thinking perhaps I should say something to her that would be like a hint or something but not too obvious you know? Also she invited me to see a musical next weekend as she's into that, I like that as well so I said yes, but she mentioned there might be other people going as well so that's obviously not a date :/

I'm not a girl, but I'm going to comment anyways. Go to your pub night and if that goes over well ask her out on a date at the end of the night. Don't be shy about it either. Make sure you use the word DATE.

I feel that if she is comfortable with putting her hands on you then she is showing interest.

I think 3mkK hit the nail on the head. Ask her out & use the word date. Do not say something vague like "wanna hang out?" & don't text her to ask. Face to face in a direct manner will put you head & shoulders above every other guy your age & differentiate you as a man rather than a boy.