+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't hold conversation :/

Can't hold conversation :/

I am in 8th grade and I can't seem to hold a conversation with girls. I feel I ask to many questions when I talk to them. I need help please! The talk last a good 3-4 minutes top! Also, I find my self talking to them is there any ways to make them wanna continue the conversation with me. And have them start talking to me?

Talk then stop and smile. Let them feel up the silence sometimes. Learn to listen too.

What are you ussualy talking about? What are your questions?

You have to record these conversations and then give it to some expert or analyze on your own. When you are doing the same thing and its not working stop, look at yourself, try something new and sometimes solution comes on its own.

Its also importand what emotions are you expresing thru eyes, voice, body etc. Too serious or depresed wont work. Better is to be excited and sometimes look pleasantly surprised at their answers. Like recieving a huge gift, that you cant believe in. Make sure you speak loud and confident. Also know exactly why you are speaking and dont just talk about nothing but have a goal for each conversation. Make them feel special like you realy want to talk with them. Like it actually matters what they say and what you are saying comes from true heart.

I had the same problem conversations ussualy lasted 30-60 minutes. Then I realised that not giving enought positive emotions to girls and once find a girl I realy like it went on for 3 hours. Its realy about connection and feedback. Make sure you talk with girls who could make you exited. For example beautiful girls. When you like what you do they feel it and feel the same way.

Here are some videos that might help improve verbal skills

This is for manly voice tone -
    loveforum.net/threads/80179-Build-Up-Confidence-!

How To Approach Women Easily!!
    youtube.com/watch?v=abNv3_OSky8

Get Her To Chase YOU! Making Her Invest
    youtube.com/watch?v=KriZHsiiYPg

How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsU7vsXydcw
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-12-13 at 12:58 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

A good rule would be only to talk when asked a question...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by islandstyle View Post
    A good rule would be only to talk when asked a question...
    Not always... Of course, he shouldn't interrogate them, but asking a few questions can't hurt. I'd say to cap it off at around three questions. If she doesn't ask you anything back after three questions, then I suggest letting it go. And space it out too; if you maybe have a 2-3 minute conversation with a girl one day, maybe a day or two later you can have another, then another a day or two after that until she gets to know you enough to make more conversation with you. It's not always just a case of people not wanting to talk to you. Sometimes, they're just not very sure what to say either.

Don't be in a rush to get to the big question, "Do you want to go out?" It's not as often as what you see in movies and television that guys can do that in a single, small conversation.