+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i wait for this girl or just forget about her?

Should i wait for this girl or just forget about her?

started my first semester at college 4 months ago and i was pretty lonely. My friend introduced me to this girl at our dorms because she liked the same tv show i did. She was obsessed with the show and so was i. After talking to her a little more we actually had A LOT in common. She does the partying thing and every week when there was a party she would come knocking on my door asking if i wanted to hang with them. She stood by me at these parties and we had a blast, being drunk, talking and playing games like beer pong. Turns out she just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years and was still hurt by it. Anyhow One night i found out she had sex with this other guy at our dorms. My room mate mentioned it while talking to his friend and i overheard and asked him about it. She stopped seeing me after that and aside from a hi when passing each other in the halls ways we never talked again. This was until 2 days ago. I went to a party and she was there, I"m not about the partying scene but i like to get drunk and didn't want to be drunk and alone in my room. I was on my phone standing in the corner the whole time, trying to get some tv show to work on my phone. Some people from the dorms and her approached me saying , get off your phone, have fun etc. One of my friends was like , just go to the hottest girl here and ask her to make out with you. Anyhow after i turned down there advice to approach a hot girl and make out with her the girl that i had a lot in common with comes up to me and is like " Hey ___ I'm sorry things didn't work out between us" We got talking and i asked her why she went with him instead of me and she said because he was so persistent and i new i would really fell for you and i wasn't ready for that yet. He's not my boyfriend , I"m not ready for that yet. We just had sex and he's a really nice guy but we don't click. During this conversation she kissed me and said you're going to be here next semester right? Maybe, we could be a thing then...
    My question is that do you guys think i should get with her if i get the chance next semester? I like her a lot but it really bugs me that she is doing it with this other guy, Even though she says he isn't her boyfriend, I"m pretty sure this other guy sees her like a girlfriend. My room mate even said it wasn't right she kissed you because she is with ( the other guy) and she even said she was his boyfriend before. The thing is though , she is telling me he is not her boyfriend and that she went with him because she didn't want to fell for me because we had 2 much in common.

Forget about her unless you don't mind being one of her numbers. She doesn't seem serious about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Forget about her unless you don't mind being one of her numbers. She doesn't seem serious about any of this.
    Agreed. Seems like she considers you an option only after spreading her legs for this other guy didn't work out.

Wait wait...you hung out with her etc for a long while yet never tried sexing her?? that's a critical part to the story. Another guy actually pursued her while you gave her no validation of your attraction to her etc. So of course she would go with him. But there seems to not be enough detail to the story? Can't say either way what really happened or if she was sincere when you guys last talked, etc.

Ummmm.... fuuck yeah you should get with her. Youre in college.....have fun!!! Save the lovy dovy relationship stuff and whos with who crap for when youre older and want to settle down
    Last edited by surfhb2; 10-12-13 at 08:25 PM.

To be honest I doubt she knows what she wants right now so she is just going with whatever comes her way. Hell she just broke up with her BF, she is just rebounding.

Your dream of a serious relationship is totally out of the question, BUT having sex with her is not. If you are persistent enough I'm sure she will oblige.

As for all of yas stickin your noses up at her for her choice to shack up with dude, and make out with you or whomever, well you guys need to stick it. She is young and in college....she can do whatever she wants, and there is nothing wrong with it.
    Last edited by smackie9; 10-12-13 at 09:12 PM.