+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My BF, his b-day, female "friends & now he's mad at me.

It may have not been an official relationship but we definitely have more then a friendship if that's what you think. Yes, I am going to block him.

Friends don't treat each other like you let this guy treat you. So actually what you have is less than friendship. Anyway, if you go through with the no contact, it's all good. Just make sure you don't reply to him when he tries to reel you back in.

He probably fell asleep....whatever, stop treating this like a committed relationship.

Smackie, he did'nt fall asleep. If thats the case, then why haven't I heard from him all day?

What do you even want to gain by coming back and updating us? For us to say we told you so? I'm confused.

I was coming back to update the people that took the time to keep posting on my problem. I wanted to let them know that I decided to leave him alone and the final reason as to why. If I remember correctly, it was you who advised that I give him another chance. I didn't show up unannounced, but I did invite him over to retrieve his gift and I did prepare him a nice steak dinner. This was after he apologized. Things were going great until he was sneaky last night. Matter of fact, he did text me a little while ago from his second phone but I am not replying back. I'm trying my best to leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    If I remember correctly, it was you who advised that I give him another chance. I didn't show up unannounced, but I did invite him over to retrieve his gift and I did prepare him a nice steak dinner.
    It's called trolling, ya moron.

You're the moron. I'm confused as to what you gained by even came on here trolling to begin with and make fun of my feelings. Gee, you're a real catch, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    Gee, you're a real catch, I see.
    Why thank you

What do I get? Entertainment/Amusement.

You amuse me mate! as for ChloeGirl you are a twat for letting him do that, but I couldn't care less about your feelings so let him continue it

I'm a good person and I don't have tolerate this treatment from him, or either one of you losers. So do me a favor and **** off.

If you're a good person and don't tolerate it then why ask for advice in the first place? idiot. and **** off? I remember this quote goes like this: "this is a public forum and I post wherever I please you first class butthole."

Do me a favor and make me a steak dinner.

He didn't contact you all day because you are not a priority. I suspect he wants to make it clear that you are not more than friends anymore. You both were expecting what the other couldn't provide, so it didn't work out...oh well.

He didn't text me because he feels guilty and he should. Either way, I'm over it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast