+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why do i need constance reassurance?

Oh yeah, I had overlooked the date format...
    In any case, two years is a respectable amount of time. I hope me and my new person last at least that long.

Yes so my time to shine..... I feel bit better already getting advice from diff ppl

Affectionate men.... If they aren't u cannot force them can u.?

Quote Originally Posted by howsie2228 View Post
    Affectionate men.... If they aren't u cannot force them can u.?
    Very true.

OP, remember that you can't control what others do or say. You can only control yourself and what you do and say. So, if you're experiencing a time when the guy isn't very affectionate, just remind yourself that he cares.

I suppose im just loosing hope....... that maybe im jsut kidding myself.......
    I wanna believe he cares...... but when im the only one that seems to do anything and nothing in returns you jsut start to wonder......... He does do things for me i should give him credit for that..........

Im always babe do you want a full body massage, cooking him dinner, buying things for him, you knows its all about him.....

When is it my turn....? i have to ask for a massage this and that........ why with him it don't come natural.. could it be with his family they are not very affectionate ppl..... so maybe he doesn't know how to take the first step.......... but when we first got together it was different... of course you have to impress that person......

i am a very loving person maybe i could be to loving i dont know..............

Definitely time to end this relationship. He's not meeting your needs, as high as they are, and it's starting to make you crazy. You've talked to him about it, and he isn't changing or caring. You're not happy, just end it.

What do you honestly think of me ...? Do you think all this is me......? that im jsut blaming him when its really me..... i just wanna know if its all me....

At this point, I'd have to say it is all you. You've started like 5 threads in 24 hours. If you talk about it with him nearly this much, he's probably on the verge of suicide right now. Sounds like he tried to deal with it for a while but got sick of it. You are obsessive, clingy, and at I'm leaning towards ****ing crazy.

F**k You.

So what if i started a few threads ......... my first thread started on the 5th Dec........ free country the last time i checked....

You asked what I honestly think of you. You seem like a nice enough girl but as we discussed yesterday, you aren't happy with yourself for some reason.

Don't get all mad at me, you're the one acting like a psycho. I didn't tell you not to make threads, I just pointed out that it's indicative of how obsessive you are about the relationship, and how selfish you are. That would get on anyone's nerves. Since there's nothing wrong with what you're doing..keep it up, let us know how that works out.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 12-12-13 at 03:05 PM.

whatever...........
    Selfish i am ....? explain

Not getting mad....... Just hate how you think he's the angel and im the bad guy......

Yeh i have issues like everyone no one is perfect..... I know im def not......

I don't see how being psycho even comes into this.

whatever...........
    Selfish i am ....? explain
    You think every waking moment of his should be filled with thought of you. That's SELFISH.

Not getting mad....... Just hate how you think he's the angel and im the bad guy......
    I don't think there is a bad guy at all. I think there is two incompatible people trying to force a relationship that makes them both unhappy. He has been himself this whole time, and you have been trying to change him...SELFISH.

I don't see how being psycho even comes into this.
    Yeah..I wouldn't expect you to. All you care about is getting what you want. You just expect the world to cater to you and your wants.

you know what thank you......

F**k You.

So what if i started a few threads ......... my first thread started on the 5th Dec........ free country the last time i checked....
    I have to agree with Backup... You're getting ridiculous. I seriously thought this thread would have died days ago...Yet, every time I look in this forum, there it is at the top... I'm insecure too, but I'm trying to work on it.

well ppl keep on replying so .............. like yourself....

Rowen...: how are you trying to work on it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast