+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cluless and in love

cluless and in love

So basically I'm freaking out over something I know not to be right, but in the name of love I come here seeking opinions and advice, maybe from similar personal experiences...?

It goes like this, moved to a new city, found a great new job, started getting really close with work partner... it was really strange cause we feel, or at least I feel he talks to me with his eyes, even before we got together... long story short he has a girlfriend of five years, real nice girl... he told me he didn't plan on meeting me and me coming into his life and shaking it up so much, to the point he's risking all these five years just to get to know me cause he's afraid of how I make him feel and we've just known each other for around six months... to tell you the truth, I'm in love with him... so bad I'm even ok with him not choosing me if that's what makes him happy...

sidenote: I tried to stay away and he kept chasing me, yes, we've slept together a couple of times and it's magic. It's making love. I told him to take his time and figure out why he liked me, that I didn't wanna be the reason he left his girl, I even told him to take a trip with her, so he could get away from me and figure out what he really wants. He told me in tears that he needs me, but that it's difficult cause he doesn't see it going anywhere with this girl but he does care for her and her feelings, but at the same time does not wanna lose me cause I apparently brought light back into his life. Like any decent person would feel... I know all that of "once a cheater, always a cheater" but I really trust him, and of course I feel like a dumb girl and stupid and evil... I'm 24, he's 26... pretty grown up to know the difference between wrong and right but, what happens when doing something wrong feels so right? aren't there any exceptions? we don't wanna hurt anybody but we truly make each other better in every possible way... he even likes hanging out with me even after I told him I didn't wanna have sex anymore unless we were together the right way... oh, he also includes me in his future plans of travel and work... so, what is this?

guys, I'm a really attractive girl, even got brains... I know I can have any guy at my feet, done it before but this feels like the one, never felt that before... this obviously dumbs me down a bunch

Sounds like a ass to me. I know you trust him, but my ex fell in love with someone when we were dating; she never slept with him though even though she really wanted to. I trust her; this guy is someone I couldn't trust. Sure he might like you now and is just getting tired of his current GF, but what's to say he will not do that to you five years later?

But, life is nothing with out chances. We can't tell you the 100% right way to go. Just whatever you do do 100%.

As you said, you don't want to be the reason he leaves his girlfriend.

There's plenty of single guys out there, and if you're an attractive, intelligent girl, you should have no issues meeting them.