+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When a guys likes some of the pic. of the girls instagram: is he interested?

When a guys likes some of the pic. of the girls instagram: is he interested?

I met him online a few days, and we talked for 2 hours! Next day, in the morning, i did liked one of his pictures of his instagram, and the pic. were of his dog. In the same day, he liked 4 of my pictures, my "selfies", lets call it LOL
    Was he being polite, or he might be interested in me?
    Guys, help me please?!
    Thanks

Oh for gods sake. Stop wasting your life on this online bullshite. Stop being a little girl, grow up and get out and date in what some of us refer to as 'the real world'.

It depends... not everyman is the same.
    For instance, that man like me pretty much before and he keep liking my FB picture everyday.
    It's been 1 year already, and now he is not interested in me anymore and he like other girl now but he still keep talking and liking my FB picture as usual.

By his activity on instagram, I noticed that hes not the type of guy who likes all the pictures he sees. Just one or two, you know?
    He doesn't seem to be for me the effusive type... Like all the other guys are, liking all pretty girls pictures LOL
    The problem is that hes 19 and im 26, and he broke up with his gf last month.
    Hes really mature for his age, and we have a lot of things in common... So now i hope he will talk to me again...

Yes, he likes you. Now, you can all go down to the Jersey shore with Snooki and fist pump till the cows come home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Yes, he likes you. Now, you can all go down to the Jersey shore with Snooki and fist pump till the cows come home.
    Tell me, where it comes from all your rage?
    You're not forced to answer my question.
    Get the f. out of here, ass****

Quote Originally Posted by little.girl View Post
    It wasn't rage, it was humour. Just not your type of humour.

About the pictures, he probably likes you enough to like your pictures but this means NOTHING unless he shows more interest, contacts you, asks you out. Do not feel encouraged to post more and more pictures, especially selfies, for him to like you. Be yourself, keep it decent and let him come your way. He will, if he's really interested.
    Last edited by Valixy; 16-12-13 at 10:17 AM.

It may be his kind of humour. Its just that its not the first time i ask something here and people doesn't treat me right.
    So, i'm tired of it.

Thank you for being nice and giving me a good advice.
    Should i wait how long for him to contact me? A few more days?

Should i wait how long for him to contact me? A few more days?
    It's not possible to give a specific answer to your question but you should not wait. You should be living your life as always. Meeting someone online means very little unfortunately and you shouldn't be placing too many hopes on this or you can very easily be disappointed. Also it's easy to feel that you connect with someone online for a couple of hours and it's a completely different thing to want to initiate a relationship, especially if the guy is 19 and you're 26. You could relate better with someone your age probably. Just go on with your life and let things develop little by little, which they will if they're meant to.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    It's not possible to give a specific answer to your question but you should not wait. You should be living your life as always. Meeting someone online means very little unfortunately and you shouldn't be placing too many hopes on this or you can very easily be disappointed. Also it's easy to feel that you connect with someone online for a couple of hours and it's a completely different thing to want to initiate a relationship, especially if the guy is 19 and you're 26. You could relate better with someone your age probably. Just go on with your life and let things develop little by little, which they will if they're meant to.
    Thanks again for helping me!
    Its that im too anxious for things to happen fast with someone new.
    And in this time of the year im feeling sooo lonely that i want things even more faster, i guess.
    I think that i need a chill pill LOL

It's called sarcastic humor? O.o

You want things to go faster just send him a pic of your tits....you will have him knocking at your door then.

But in all seriousness, it's the internet...he is liking pics and chatting with other girls so don't let this all go to your head......he's just waiting for the one to send a pic of their tits....that will be the one he will have the most interest in..... that is how it works. Send something in your bra and see if that gets things moving faster.

He is definitively interested in you if he is browsing through your profile... I've done this before.

Really?? Im starting to think that he liked the pic. just to be nice, because he didnt talked with me again yet.

Why don't you act like an adult and ask him out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast