+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why didnt she sleep with me?

Why didnt she sleep with me?

I met this girl on a night out last week. She was gorgeous but a bit nuts. That being said (despite the fact we were both drunk) I quite liked her as a person. Heres what I dont understand, she was doing things like putting her hands down my pants on the dancefloor, and I was sucking on her breasts at the bus stop. I know how this makes her sound, and your right to think it. But when I took her back to hers she didnt want me to go in with her. One minute she was all over me, the next she blew me off, never had that kinda thing before. I ended up messaging her on facebook about meeting up and she said it was nice to meet you. On to the next one I suppose. I guess I'm asking why would she do all that raunchy stuff but then not want to sleep with me?

thanks

Who knows? She just decided she didn't want to.....no big deal....try again next time. Happens all the time while dating

Invite her to your house for a movie. If she denies you again, kick her out and never speak to her again.

Maybe she didn't sleep with you because she didn't want to. Yes, it's that simple. She probably was into it and planned on it at first but then she thought twice about it and for whatever reason, which was her right, she decided against it. I'm sure you can get some another time. Are you supposed to be going out with her soon? If so, don't keep thinking about sex. If she gives it up, good for you but if she just keeps teasing you, then move on because you don't have time for that or maybe you do.

Starnique hit it dead on.
    But yeah maybe she just is not ready to go "all the way". She likely will be ready if you give it another date or two. Do not count on it as to avoid disappointment. Some people want to wait until date two or three. Play it smooth though, do not act too needy of sex. Oh gyod, I went out with this guy once and during dinner, he was sweating, shaking and in a rush to finish dinner cause he wanted to get laid. THAT was the most awkward date I ever had.

About facebook - Never invite prospective lovers or even potentially good friends to join it. Facebook is the latest form of soft rejection for some. It is the equivalent of when people used to say "I do not have a phone" when few people had cell phones and no one had the web. Yes, back in the 80's and early 90's, cell phones were practically unheard of.

Maybe you didn't keep the attraction up all the way to her place.

Also, what happened at her door? Did you ask for permission to go in?

Quote Originally Posted by jamie2010taylor View Post
    I met this girl on a night out last week. She was gorgeous but a bit nuts. That being said (despite the fact we were both drunk) I quite liked her as a person. Heres what I dont understand, she was doing things like putting her hands down my pants on the dancefloor, and I was sucking on her breasts at the bus stop. I know how this makes her sound, and your right to think it. But when I took her back to hers she didnt want me to go in with her. One minute she was all over me, the next she blew me off, never had that kinda thing before. I ended up messaging her on facebook about meeting up and she said it was nice to meet you. On to the next one I suppose. I guess I'm asking why would she do all that raunchy stuff but then not want to sleep with me?

thanks
    Do you have bad breath?

I know how this makes her sound, and your right to think it.
    No, I don't know how does it make her sound? How about you explain that to us, sport.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'd guess that through the alcohol induced haze, she realised she was making a bad decision and stopped herself. It's not rocket science.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie2010taylor View Post
    But when I took her back to hers she didnt want me to go in with her.
    Does this mean that she didn't let you go inside her house? If so, there could be other reasons too, besides the fact that maybe she suddenly realized that she was going too far too soon. Maybe it had nothing to do with you, just her personal circumstances.

Wakeup your an idiot, and yes when I went back with her I asked permission to come in with her, and she said not tonight, I asked her for her number and she gave me her facebook. I agree with the person that said that was a soft rejection. Thanks for the posts though guys.

You pot you!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You pot you!
    Hahahahaha

Yeah.....what did you mean by that statement OP? You got her FB?! You Romeo !

Btw.....you won't see the girl again....100 bucks on it
    Last edited by surfhb2; 18-12-13 at 01:11 PM.

what did I mean by that statement? I just explained it... jesus im glad you worked that out, the whole thing seems so much clearer now that you've said that

It baffles me that you automatically assumed that she was going to have sex with you just because she was dancing provocatively and making out with you.

Why is that baffling?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast