+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marriage Problems

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    I wouldn't even consider bringing a new life into this world unless I had an emergency fund of at least 6 month to a year of living expenses, meaning that you could survive without a change in lifestyle while having absolutely no money coming in. Seriously, what if there is a complication with your pregnancy & you need more than 6 weeks off? Then what? God forbid that you have a special needs child who requires 24/7 care? How will you cope with that?
    I hear you - and we had this exact scenario. We planned for me to return to work, but knew that we could afford for me to not work again if something went pear-shaped. As it turned out, we did have a special needs child and I've been a carer (and sometimes part-time worker) ever since.

Cpl, you're only 22 - you've got plenty of time up your sleeve. Start by working out a timeline which suits you both.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I just want to say that having a baby should be the happiest moment for you both!! Both of you are still young but possibly counceling might help. Maybe he has fears he hasn't told you or delt with. Anything from his past or something his friends have said that has scared him??? I'm not a therapist but maybe one would help. He also could be affraid you may have complications again and is not able to deal with it if it does happen. The list idea is good but you should also put in it EMOTIONAL REASONS TO OR NOT. GET INTO HIS HEAD!!! His excuses may lye deeper than what he's telling you. Most men don't like to talk about their feelings so they give you a reason that you won't read into. Money, space etc. Good luck and you also should get an exam to make sure you are ok physically to bring a baby to term. Just some thoughts, take care!!

No you are not............

Just talk with your husband and talk in a easy way. Try to understand what exactly in his mind if you felt to do this all then take helps from an astrologer, actually sometime the astrologer can helps in these types of problems.

Your only 22. What is the rush?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Honestly, as others have said, you are only 22. I think you need to relax and enjoy your married life as a couple.

When you have a child your entire life will change in a very dramatic way. Date night will be a blessing that will rarely come. Your time with each other will solely be focused on raising a child instead of enjoying each others company.

My advice is to stop pressing the issue and let it happen naturally over time. Start going out on more dates and enjoy your freedom while you have it. If this marriage lasts you will definitely have a child. Take your time and enjoy the company of one another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12