+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

And really - I've got a new set of box-cutter blades. They're REALLY sharp when they're new. It'll hardly hurt at all.. at first.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Nah, I just loathe douchebags.
    I'm sure you've gotten that not so fresh feeling more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    Because fighting yourself on the physical plan is not even a fair battle, it's confusion of principles. You need to align with your Soul and let It take control. Mutilating yourself wouldn't be a victory either. It would mean that the pain was stronger than you and you didn't fight enough, you didn't have enough faith and somewhere along the way you lost your love your yourself because of some earthly challenges. You ought to win because you have the internal (and superior resources). It is the only way and besides, you will be rewarded.
    ... laughing at. the serious responses.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

And hey, you asked. Don't get your knickers in a twist if someone takes you up on your offer.
    Well, of course not. That would just be rude. And why are you so concerned about the position of my knickers?

LOL, I know. I'm having too much fun. I should probably stop now.

But chances are... I won't.

LOL, I know. I'm having too much fun. I should probably stop now.

But chances are... I won't.
    Feeling a bit gay, are we?

Trust me "dude", I won't even scratch that tiny pecker of yours. I'll just take the gonads. I'll even give 'em to ya for a souvenir. You can have 'em bronzed if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    It was you. You're simply another drone in the collective. You all share a group brain. You have no independant, abstract, rational, reasonable, or truthful thought process within you. You are a parrot and only a parrot. What one parrot says, the next parrot will say.

You are all the same thing. A bound and loathsome huddled mass of trembling, cowardly refuse. Your only power is weakness in mass.
    Wow. At first I empathized...but this is ridiculous.

You do have serious issues. NAWALT. And I say that not to defend my own ego but because your statement is toooooooooo extreme to the point of not reflecting reality. And I certainly don't parrot what every other girl or celebrity tells me. ****, I even disagree with a lot of the moronic statements made by another chick in this thread.

Like....philosophically speaking....according to your perception of the world, then, men are also just one collective piece-of-shit.

Plus....if you only keep attracting mindless bitches......well....you know what they say about like attracts like >.>

Trust me "dude", I won't even scratch that tiny pecker of yours. I'll just take the gonads. I'll even give 'em to ya for a souvenir. You can have 'em bronzed if you'd like.
    We don't call it a pecker in my Tribe. We call it the 'The Stock of Calamus' as per the Wisdom.

You call it the twig of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Swan View Post
    Wow. At first I empathized...but this is ridiculous.

You do have serious issues. NAWALT. And I say that not to defend my own ego but because your statement is toooooooooo extreme to the point of not reflecting reality. And I certainly don't parrot what every other girl or celebrity tells me. ****, I even disagree with a lot of the moronic statements made by another chick in this thread.

Like....philosophically speaking....according to your perception of the world, then, men are also just one collective piece-of-shit.

Plus....if you only keep attracting mindless bitches......well....you know what they say about like attracts like >.>
    Oh, no. Not so. I don't attract bitches. I repel them. I only attract Shulamites. And they don't make those anymore. So, something's got to give. You'll understand.

You call it the twig of what?
    Calamus. It's a rather large phallic shaped herb that goes in the middle east. Of no consequence except as a technical point of reference.

So you equate your 'manhood' to an herb? A plant? That figures.

But hey, I offered to do what you wanted, and now you're balking.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    Calamus. It's a rather large phallic shaped herb that goes in the middle east. Of no consequence except as a technical point of reference.
    Don't you mean "grows" in the middle east?

Maybe you're the one that needs ESL classes.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast