+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with my crush! I have no idea what to do.

Need help with my crush! I have no idea what to do.

I have had a crush on a girl for a few months now. I recently got a new job and she is also working there. When I first saw her, my jaw dropped. I could not believe my eyes. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Not hot. Beautiful. Usually I am a shy person, but during the lunch break I went and sat with her. She was sitting alone, although she usually sits with her girlfriends. It was not an awkward conversation. We were chatting back and forth. Few days later I found out that we have been going to the same kindergarten together and we used to play a whole lot together when we were about 2 or 3 years old. When I was about that age my mother and I moved to another town. We have just recently moved back. Apparently I was sort of in love with this girl in kindergarten too. My grandmother told me that I always talked about her and always played with her. I told her this, but she could not really remember. Anyway... We had a Christmas party at the work place and we hung out a lot of the time. She gave me a few hugs and we talked and had fun. I had feelings for her before the party, but those feelings just skyrocketed after the party. Here is the sad part though... She has a boyfriend. She has had the same boyfriend for 8 years! Me and the girl are the same age. I am only half a year older than her. She had a birthday a few days ago and I bought her a present. Nothing big really. I did not know if I should, but I did. I cannot get her out of my head! I do not want to get her out of my head! She is perfect! The most beautiful girl I have ever seen and really really sweet.

Any advice on what to do? This is by the way the biggest crush I have ever had on a girl. I have never developed such strong feelings for a girl in such a short time. I have actually never had such strong feelings for a girl at all! I cannot just forget about her!

Its crazy, you even beenin same kindergarden. What now? You have to marry her. Theres no other option after this fact.
    Do you know her well? What colour is her eyes?

Dude you have to chillout and get over her a little.

This will help ^_-

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup

Also dont fall for her looks but think what she actually have done for you. And realise who is fcking her every night.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Reality check: YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!

She has a BF of 8 years, she's not going to leave. Even if she does you will just be a rebound and she will just bounce off you and back to her BF.

There is no need to be sarcastic pcmaster. That clip did help somewhat though. And I highly doubt that her boyfriend is having sex with her every night. They live 1½ hour away from each other by car. We live 10 minutes away from each other by foot.

So smackie9, you are saying that when someone has been in a relationship for that long there is no chance that they will break up? They have to stay together just because they have been together for so long?

There are more usefull videos in the guide. And I know few more vidoes that could open your eyes. But dont wana kill all the magic.

Actually you have chance with her. If you would be more expierienced and actually bring her what shes missing. If the girl is together with guy for 8 years and not married and not even living together than.. It could be point where she thinks about breaking up if not getting proposed. Actualy fella who knows what he wants in life and knows that he wants her while going for it directly and fearless could take her.

But this are just theoretical. You seem be a guy who dont wana be a dick but rather choose to be a pussy without making impact and deny the high risk high reward formula.

I actually wanted to share this video with you. There one great line about it - "Find excatly what the person is missing and give it in the way that cant be denied."

This guide will save you some time in future with other girls.

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    There is no need to be sarcastic pcmaster. That clip did help somewhat though. And I highly doubt that her boyfriend is having sex with her every night. They live 1½ hour away from each other by car. We live 10 minutes away from each other by foot.

So smackie9, you are saying that when someone has been in a relationship for that long there is no chance that they will break up? They have to stay together just because they have been together for so long?
    They have been together that long for a reason. And when people have so much invested in a relationship they would rather stay and fix their issues rather than just walk away.

It's more useful for you to invest your energy in someone that is single and emotionally available....smooth sailing.

The bottom line is she is in a relationship. Not only that, but one that has lasted 8 years. So, it isn't like it is just some fling. They have been together for a long time. So, what can you do? Nothing. Do you think you could live with just being friends with her? Then, fine. Be friends with her. You never know, maybe her relationship will break up on its own. Then, if you still find yourself single as well, and you give her appropriate time to move on, maybe you could ask her out and something would work out. But, the problem is you can't be friends with her just hoping that this is exactly what will happen. You can't be friends with a girl just because you are hoping to be around when her relationship someday does not work out. For one thing, what if it does? What if she and her boyfriend get engaged, get married, and live happily ever after?

So, unless you can see being just friends, and leave all thoughts of being with her burried in the back of your mind, then all you can do is keep your distance from her. She is in a relationship... a long term one at that. It is not right to try to do anything about that, or hang around just hoping it will end. If you ask me, it definitely does not sound like you are interested in just being friends with her. So, it definitely sounds like you need to just keep your distance. For your own sake as well as hers. Either way, good luck. I hope you find who you are looking for in life, whether it turns out to be her down the road, or perhaps somebody you have yet to even meet.

Your feelings are one sided. Accept that she is off limits & move on.

If it helps, figure out what you like about her, & find another girl with similar traits.