+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is she thinking?

what is she thinking?

I recently knew a girl online, we have been chatting for a while and we are flirting now. we didn't meet before, but I am serious on this.

sometimes when she is chatting with me, i can feel that she did not concentrate at all, i pretty much confirm about this, she is at the same time chatting with another guy.
    I cannot be selfish and angry at her from doing that, because i am a nobody to her right, but the problem is she always find excuses to hide it from me (she doesn't want me to know that she is chatting with another guy)

example, like the other day, when we wished each other goodnight, then she is still online chatting with others, so she was like pretend to keep talking to me but its so random and she dint even concentrate, just some random questions, i answered and she is like repeat again, and then when they finished chat, she just anyhow replied me and went to sleep.
    also one time the same situation, she admitted to me she is chatting with another guy but has no feeling towards him.

so i wonder, why would she lie to me or admit all these to me?? i just dont understand
    sometimes we are very sweet and sometimes not...

Why do you care? Who dont know her and can't possibly have feeling for someone's you've never met. Why not ask her on a date? If she's long distance then stop it And go out to find a real girl near you

Why are you wasting your time on some stranger online. Go and find a real life girlfriend
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She's a random girl you chat & flirt with on line. She's free to do whatever. If her behavior offends you, stop talking to her.