+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he in relationship or not?

is he in relationship or not?

At the end of this summer, my best friend and I met this new crowd of guys, and started hanging out with them. I like one of the guys, but when I added him on Facebook I started suspecting he has a girlfriend. The problem is I can't be sure, because the whole thing is kinda unusual.

He only has a few pictures of himself on his profile, and two of them are with this one girl. They are not kissing, but they look close. Also, when I checked her profile I saw he liked all of her profile pictures, and recently liked the newest one, and they both liked the same movies and music (he' s really into music). This comes as a surprise to me because we were going out together quite often, and she didn't join us not even once. Also, no one, not him or any of his friends, ever mentioned her in any conversation.

At the beginning of fall, he went to study abroad, and made a big goodbye party, and she wasn't there. Now he came back for the Christmas holidays and the same day he returned he went out with us. I think that's really strange, I would've guessed he wants to see her and spend some time with her, instead of partying with friends and my friend and I. The next day one of the guys called everyone to his house, and I was sure she would be there, since it's all his friends and it's intimate atmosphere. But she wasn't. During Christmas he went out with us, and again not with her. On new years eve, he's throwing a party at his house, but when I asked who's going, he didn't mention her name.

This is all very confusing and it just doesn't make sense to me. He's home only for a few weeks, so why is he going out with us so much instead of being with his girlfriend? I want to show him I like him, and wanna hook up with him, but I don't wanna do it if he has a girlfriend. That would make this new friendship awkward for all of us.

Please help,what do you think, is it possible for a guy in relationship to act this way?

Is it possible for a guy in a relationship to act this way? Of course it's possible; it's possible for anyone to do anything.

When the New Years party is held, ask him if he has a girlfriend. Then you'll know whether or not you should show your interest. Or if you don't want to wait that long, ask him on a date. If he's got a girlfriend (who he wants to stay true to) he'll say "no" and you'll have your answer.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 26-12-13 at 03:47 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe it's a long distance relationship. Where does her Facebook say she lives? I don't think it's awkward to ask him if he has a gf or not. U guys Hang out so idk why u don't just ask him