+ Follow This Topic

Thread: random sex questions

random sex questions

Are there any guys on here that will admit to liking rim jobs or do you think it's considered an a insult to your manhood? Some guys do.

Ladies do you feel offended if a guy spit down below during sex?

What's the best way to ride a cock?

Guys do you like to gag a girl and girls, are you okay with this?

Guys, why do you enjoy doggystyle so much?

I've never had a rimjob, but I guess I'm not opposed to receiving one.

I like having my cock ridden while sitting on the couch or at the edge of the bed.

I'm guessing you mean gag a girl while she's giving head, and the answer is yes. A few times I've gagged a broad with my fingers. Dunno what came over me.

Doggy style is so gnarly, because the girl's pussy just feels tighter at that angle. A lot of girls like doggy the best too.

If I did or was to do a rim job, it's nothing I would tell. I like to get them though.

If I'm riding, I like to sit on it slowly so he can feel me just suck him in. If you spend around while on top, I'll bet he'll like it. I like to get my booty fingered when I do. If you can tell, I like being on top. It makes me cum hard.
    As far as gagging, its a diff from giving head and getting ****ed in the mouth. That's all I gotta say about that.
    I don't mind doggy as long as he can catch it when i throw it back
    A lil spit dont hurt me as long as he don't honky spit on my puss like its a sidewalk.

I like everything for the most part but me giving a rim job is out of the question. I like passionate sex. I prefer for it not to be rough. When I think of gag, I think of choking. LOL

1. Love it when my guy does it. Of course, I am gay, though...lol

(Skipping 2 and jumping right to 3)

3. Depends on your parts. For a guy, it's best to ease onto it, especially the first time. Usually, they'll tell you to just lie on your stomach and bite a pillow if it's really bad and for the other guy to go really slow. But a guy can also try sitting on top in the reverse-cowgirl position to ease onto it. This gives better access to the prostate which heightens the stimulation. I think it's similar for a woman- that the reverse-cowgirl heightens stimulation??? (not sure about ladyparts)

4. I hate gagging and being gagged.

5. It's usually the easiest way to get into a rhythm.

I don't mean I'm trying to crack a chick's windpipe, but a little gag now and then is good. Your throat naturally makes a lot more saliva AKA lube for my dick.

Thanks for replies.

I don't like giving rim jobs, but I like to receive them.

Spit is okay but as Star pointed out, no honky spitting. Yuck.

Gagging is okay as long as it's not done in a degrading way.

Riding is fun. I like to grind and have my body caressed.

Everyone enjoys doggy.

Anybody else? Come on....don't be shy. We don't know each other any how.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    Are there any guys on here that will admit to liking rim jobs or do you think it's considered an a insult to your manhood? Some guys do.

Guys, why do you enjoy doggystyle so much?
    Not offended, unless he spits it in my face and eyes, lol?? Don't tell me how to do it and I wont tell him how to do it either, and all is okay by me.
    Riding cock question, cowgirl/reverse cowgirl.
    Gag as in choke? Or gag with their cock when giving a them a bj? I don't find gagging or being gagged that sexy would ruin the moment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post

Guys, why do you enjoy doggy-style so much?
    I have liked them... but it greatly depends on the female. My wife can do whatever the **** she wants with my body, I'm good with it.

Not a lady, can't answer #2.

Or #3.

No, I don't like to gag a girl. I don't like to be the cause of pain or discomfort in any way to my sex partner... ever.

Doggy-style is appealing on several levels. First of all, the female bum is very Very VERY beautiful - as are the hips, particularly if the hips are properly rounded with avoirdupois... women should have curves, not angles. Secondly, the penetration with doggy-style is AWESOME, though I do have to be careful with a lot of women not to hurt them that way, as I'm kind of long and can bump painfully into the cervix and as I've said, I don't like being the inflicter of pain.

Hope that answers your questions.

All are okay but rim job for me.

Gagging as in hands on throating choking her for sexual pleasure of me or them, no and I don't enjoy someone actually gagging on my cock if sucking it, the sounds of the gagging is a turn off.
    Doggy is more sexual less romantic intimate that is why it is so hot to do, go behind, grab her hair, hips or tits and just **** her, no looking into eyes, no kissing, just ****ing them.

I love when a man gives me a rim job. I would never do that for a man though, bleh!
    Spit don't bother me.
    Ride'em cowgirl!
    No gagging!

Oh man, I accidentally got a rimjob when I was in China at this massage place.

I honestly just wanted an asian foot wash and back rub.

I said to the lady at the desk, Look, I can't speak Chinese. Just give me the deluxe massage and that's fine.

So this girl walks in with this bucket and oil. She ordered me into the shower. Fine. I walk out in a towel. Fine. So I'm lying there on my stomach reading for some Kung Fu and preasure points. She strips off the towel squirts oil on by butt and starts licking my bung hole.

I was in total shock. It felt really weird and tickled. I was like, You have seriously got to be joking. The explanation was that it was good for the circulation. Yeah, right. I'll tell you what that comes from is dirty old asian men from the empirial days that got off on sick, sick crap like that. I felt really sorry for the poor girl. Who would want to be a professional butt licker?

I mean, honestly, can you imagine putting your past experience on a resume?

So, Ann Chi Chun, what kind of experience have you had in past employment?

Well, I spent my university years licking men's butt holes in an asian massage parlor, does that help?

I have heard from the expat community that when western men take asian wives this can be an issue. It's like a wife giving a rimjob in asia is like a wife giving a blowjob in the west. It's not only the common status quo for oral sex, it's actually the prefered mode in China.

I've had dudes tell me they had to totally retrain the ladies on this issue and say, No, no licky there. :-D
    Last edited by anastasis; 26-12-13 at 11:53 PM.