+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do now?

What do I do now?

My crush told me that she wants to hang out soon... I don't know if I should keep asking her or if I wait for her to call me up. I know girls like for guys to make the first move I just don't want to smother her. Also, I got her a present and I plan on giving it to her whenever I see her. I told her about it and I couldn't tell if she really wanted it or not b/c it was through a text message.

Definetly Pursue her. She needs to know your really interested in her or she will throw u in the friend zone and move on to the next

What do you mean by "keep asking her"? If you've already asked many times and she's said "no" then she's probably just stringing you along. Or can't bear to let you down bluntly.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ask again with a specific time, place & activity. Don't ask repeatedly but definitely firm up what "hang out soon" means.

The times we do hangout I have to keep checking up but she usually says yes.

Yes pursue her. If it ever gets too much, she'll tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence M. View Post
    My crush told me that she wants to hang out soon... I don't know if I should keep asking her or if I wait for her to call me up. I know girls like for guys to make the first move I just don't want to smother her. Also, I got her a present and I plan on giving it to her whenever I see her. I told her about it and I couldn't tell if she really wanted it or not b/c it was through a text message.
    Asking her for a date isn't smothering anyone....it just clearly shows your intentions.

Tip: never ever use a gift in hopes they will fall for you. You will find yourself deeply disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Tip: never ever use a gift in hopes they will fall for you. You will find yourself deeply disappointed.
    I couldn't agree more. I knew this woman last year. She was really cute so I bought her a gift - an island off the coast of Greece. Well what with the Greek economy going down the toilet their islands are pretty cheap, and to be honest it was a smallish island so no big deal. Well it got me nowhere. I'd have settled for a hand job but didn't even get that. I sometimes wonder if a slightly bigger island might have just tipped the balance in my favour but now I'll go to the grave forever not knowing.