+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I stay or Should I Go?? Advice/opinions/experience appreciated??

Should I stay or Should I Go?? Advice/opinions/experience appreciated??

Hi all! I"m in a 2 month old relationship and she is great in many ways but I am bothered with my girlfriends relaxed attitude about her nudity (scantilly clad, not careful how she sits) around male friends that come over (she seems oblivious to the idea of decency and respect for me). Also she is missing blinds on some of her windows and does not seem to care when she is nude or semi nude in her (own) apartment, that people on the street can catch a glimpse. She has male friends and ex-boyfriends that she has no problem inviting to sleep over whether I'm there or not if they are stuck and even in the same bed. A nice gesture but I'm supposed to accept this. I have no problem with her having male friends but she seems to conveniently have a lot of them and woman friends are scarce...hmmm. Is she so much in need of male attention...? I don't know how to read this. Am I too possessive, jealous? Thanks in advance for your input.

Talk to her about how it makes you uncomfortable. But don't expect much. If this is a breaker for you then leave. If not then accept it.

Everything you mentioned is not that big a deal but women who doesnt have good female relationships are often red flags ....thats only my experience
    Last edited by surfhb2; 28-12-13 at 06:43 PM.

That's what it's gonna come down to, make or break. Thanks!

thanks surfhb2, I have to agree with the red flags...

Congratulations, you're involved with a sexual free spirit. Since you're a bit uptight, this is going to cause issues. You need to determine whether or not you can live with it.

BTW - she doesn't need to "show respect" for you in regards to her body; you have no ownership there.

I think you should let her know how you feel, if she doesn't want to change then it would be a good idea to leave the relationship now whether than wait until you are more emotionally involved

Male friends sleeping in her bed? That is not friendship. Its a red flag. Also a red flag if she has no close female friends. Move on
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You must be pretty pussy whipped to put up with it and not even say anything about it. This your first GF?

You Chinese? and think this is normal for Canadian culture? because it's not.

Why are you even thinking about dating someone like that?
    She is what you call a hoe-bag. That means she has given more rides than a new york subway train.
    She is like a doorknob - everyone gets a turn.
    She is like a gas station - open 24/7...
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.