+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend with a female stripper

Girlfriend with a female stripper

I've been browsing the boards for years, only recently made an account. Here's my dilemma. My girlfriend went to a friend's going away party. Her and a few of her old girlfriends went out. They ended up going to a bar where they had a couple drinks and played pool. Then they were on their way back and a couple of them jokingly suggested going to a strip club. My girlfriend didn't want to but everyone else decided to go and they went.

My girlfriend said that her friends found out she had never been to a strip club before and paid for a stripper to take her to the back room. My girlfriend then told me that the stripper kept forcing herself on her and my girlfriend kept telling her no. She then said the stripper pushed her down and told her to relax. The stripper then went down on her for about 10 seconds and was licking her ear, breasts, neck, etc. No kissing she said, but ya definitely some tongue action down there.

She said she hated it and felt violated and disgusted. So here is my dilemma. She said she felt violated and disgusted about what had happened yet says it's no big deal and that it's not cheating. I had an ex cheat on me with another guy so I can feel those feelings coming back. But at the same time I do trust my girlfriend and now she didn't want it, however there's a part of me which feels like if she truly did not want it she could have done other things to prevent it, and that she allowed it to happen.

I want to get your guys' advice on it and what would you do in this situation. We've been together for 6 years, lived together for 3.

Don't worry about it. She had a few drinks and it happen, she didn't like it. The big takeaway is that your chances of the threesome is out. Or she did like it and is afraid to tell you so your chances are now good... hmmm.. either way it's not her normal behavior so it's nothing. Living together for 3 years and your not married yet, now that is an issue, marry her and make an honest women out of her.

What about her saying it's no big deal? her defense so that she doesn't freak out about it? like a defense mechanism?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... "It's no big deal" she could be saying "It's no big deal"

Your making it out to be bigger that it is. Maybe you are insecure about your relationship due to being cheated on in the past, and I have been as well. Man up and show her how it's done and remind her that some stripper has nothing on you.

You are an insecure pussy sounds like to me

Thanks. Actually hearing those responses are probably the best thing I could have heard. And when me and my girlfriend first started dating I was an insecure pussy to the point where if my girlfriend didn't respond to my text messages for a bit, I would be asking her friends if they knew where she was at or what she was doing.

I don't want to become that person again ever

This raises lot of questions. What kind of friends does she have? And why she just didnt stand up and left when if she didnt liked it?

If shes not lesbian why did she went to private room with a stripper and does it realy was a guy?

However next time you have sex watch her closely, see if she has changed attitude against you or herself. Compliment her body see how well she takes compliments.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-12-13 at 01:45 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She wasn't cheating, she was molested, forced into a sexual situation that she didn't want to be in. If I were you, I would make sure that she's really ok before anything else. These things can haunt a person for years.

Sounds as if PC and searock both live in caves

It was a wild girls night out is all. Jeesh! I guarantee your gf had a good time and they're ain't nothin wrong wit dat!!

If you believe in monogamy then there is something wrong with this. If my partner came home and told me a bull story like that-he would be thrown out...
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Omg......this is a girl......I guy wouldn't use a story like that. I guy wouldn't even bring it up

If this story is true than maybe this girl and her friends are drinking too much. Lesbian pigs.

Hypothetically speaking, a woman to woman interaction like the one you've described could come as a bit of a shock but it wouldn't be such a traumatic experience as if a man was involved, which would explain why she didn't scream, fight... We're probably genetically programmed like that.

You should try to establish some relationship boundaries together, I suppose.

This topic is actually fun. Always wanted to share this song. It seems like it belongs here lol.