+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When a friend suggests someone

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    Yes. She hurt his feelings & wounded his pride. He wants nothing to do with her because the rejection is painful.

If you don't want to go out with this guy, don't go. if you do, let him know you are open to it.

My question is, whether you think he would feel THIS hurt, if she just rejected a date with him and nothing more?

I have no idea how to quantify his level of hurt but his reaction to her rejection is to ignore her.

You seem to be bringing up a bunch of reasons & excuses to avoid going on even 1 date with this man. What are you so afraid of?

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    I have no idea how to quantify his level of hurt but his reaction to her rejection is to ignore her.

You seem to be bringing up a bunch of reasons & excuses to avoid going on even 1 date with this man. What are you so afraid of?
    :-) That's a good question... I just don't know if I want to date someone who potentially might have dated my friend, it's just a bit weird I guess, and I have mixed emotions about it.. And I guess I generally have some intimacy problems in dating/relationships and I don't want to drag him into it especially when family will be involved in this case :-/ so I'm just a bit confused and seeking your advice to clear my head a bit ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12