+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my wicked relationship okay?

Is my wicked relationship okay?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating since November but we have come really attached to each other. We are both teenagers in high school. I can't decide if this relationship is on the way of being unhealthy.

We love each other to death, he tells me everyday more than I tell him that he loves me. Now it's just to the point that going a day without each other is like suffocation for both of us. We are both kind of **** up people so we are like matching puzzle pieces and what I mean **** up is that one night I told him
    "If you ever leave me, I'd kill you" and he liked it to the point where he said He would kill me to if I ever tried to leave. I asked him if he was serious and he said he was dead serious and you don't even want to know what he said afterwards.

Sometimes he hits me when I talk back but I wouldn't say it's abuse because I like it. He calls me his slave lover because he's white and I'm black. Which is referring to the slave days and I love the rush it gives me.

I hate when he talks to other girls to the point I sent this girl a death threat if she ever messaged my man again and I was truly serious. I told my boyfriend what I did and he was turned on. He has jealousy issues himself to.

I have never felt like this before and he hasn't either. I love him so much that if I had to choice to go to heaven alone or spend eternity in hell with him. I'd follow him right into the flames and he would do the same. Sometimes it scares me how we are with each other. From the constant death threats and violence I just don't know if this relationship is exactly healthy. Advice please.

I can't let him go because if I do...I can't gaurentee I'd make a day without him.

I was in a horrible abusive relationhsip when I was 15.....my advice to YOU is get the f uck out, and tell your parents what is going on because you shouldn't be alone in dealing with this violence. This is not love, this is obessive and abusive behavior.

You definitly need to seek out help, go see your school counselor or your parents. You can live without him, you just don't understand why you are the way you are right now.....you need an adult's guidance.