+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he feel forced to say it or did he really mean it?

Did he feel forced to say it or did he really mean it?

I was having a little chat with my boyfriend the last time we were together and I told him "I like you a lot but I don't think you take me seriously..." He responded with "No, no I do. I like you a lot too" Then after after that I sighed and just didn't say anything. We haven't addressed that since. Did he really mean to say 1. that he likes me a lot? 2. That he he does take me seriously? Or did he feel forced?

He probably felt forced since you were fishing and backing him into a corner.

Instead of Being passive agressive why dont you just explain to why you feel that way?

Ok so who long have you two been together and is this long distance? How are you? How much experince hav eyou had with relationships? Is he your first?

Did he feel forced to say it or did he really mean it?

This conversation was pointless. If you're going to raise the issue, you may as we'll tell him what makes you feel this way

Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I've only had one other relationship but it wasn't that serious so I guess you can say this is my first "real" relationship. He asked me to his girlfriend after two weeks of knowing each other. We have been together for almost two months now. From what he's told me he's only had two other girlfriends before me so he's relatively inexperienced too. We see each other every weekend because of my busy schedule. I think the relationship is great. His communication can suck sometimes though. We've already been intimate, in fact we do it a lot lol We have a lot of fun. I don't see anything wrong with us having a lot of sex but some people have told me otherwise. They say it can hurt the relationship... Anyway, sometimes I feel like he takes me for granted. I don't know if it's just me being insecure or if that's the way it is.

How can he take advantage of you when you only see each other on the weekend for sex to which you aprove of?

smackie9
    We do other stuff that doesn't involve sex. He takes me out for coffee, dinner, movies etc too. Its really hard for me to try to fit seeing him during the week into my schedule because I work and am a full time student...

You didn't answer Smackie's question. Why do you feel he takes advantage of you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Like the song says "Love isn't always on time...." by Toto

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Like the song says "Love isn't always on time...." by Toto
    What do you mean??

Meaning he might need more time for the feelings to catch up.