+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl I just added on facebook seems really interested (Help Please)

Girl I just added on facebook seems really interested (Help Please)

Okay, so a couple days ago I got a friend request of this girl on facebook, I have never seen her before but she lives in my area and I had mutual friends so I accepted, she messaged me on there and we were speaking, she then goes to me you are beautiful have you got anymore pictures (I only have one on there) I said no, not atm so she asked me if I have twitter or another social site with a different picture of me, I told her I don't and she goes well I guess I'll have to give you my number and gave me her number. We then spoke a bit on facebook until she asked me to text her and so I texted her and we spoke a bit, the first day we spoke I was unsure what to say so I made up an excuse I was going to charge my phone when she replied she seemed disappointed as she went "Oh okay then" I then tried to go sleep but couldn't and turned my phone on to listen to music but had a text from her saying "are you awake" we then texted until around 1 in the morning. The next day (Yesterday) we spoke for ages I think around 10 hours, we stayed up until 3 in the morning texting and she seems really interested like she was calling me gorgeous and beautiful and was saying some sexual things too, such as sharing a bed and stuff, but anyways. I had to go hospital and she seemed really worried she replied like "What?!?!? are you going with anyone" and was like good, I don't want you to be alone, and basically was making sure I was not alone, she also replied to my text saying sorry if its a late reply normally when a girl takes ages they say nothing but both times this girl has replied late she goes "Sorry for the late reply" and explains why, she seems really interested and wants to see more pictures of me, we told each other a lot about us as she was asking me questions, could she be that into me already? I liked her picture on facebook and she liked my straight away...

Stop ****ing about on Facebook and meet her in real life. Old farts like me like to refer to this old fashioned event as a 'date'. To be honest though she sounds like a loony 'she was calling me gorgeous and beautiful' = loony loony. But I'm an old fart so what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by boisdevie View Post
    stop ****ing about on facebook and meet her in real life. Old farts like me like to refer to this old fashioned event as a 'date'. To be honest though she sounds like a loony 'she was calling me gorgeous and beautiful' = loony loony. But i'm an old fart so what do i know.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>lol!...........

Dude it could be a gag...you know... your buddies pullin a fast on on ya with this possible fake profile. I would be suspicious, so don't fall for it. If this is something that never happens to you then you know it's BS.

Call her and see if she actually "talks" to you, and meet up. Texting and IM isn't "talking" so you really haven't spoken to her yet.

As they say if it sounds too good to be true, most likely it is.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    As they say if it sounds too good to be true, most likely it is.
    this is so true

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Stop ****ing about on Facebook and meet her in real life. Old farts like me like to refer to this old fashioned event as a 'date'. To be honest though she sounds like a loony 'she was calling me gorgeous and beautiful' = loony loony. But I'm an old fart so what do I know.
    Maybe you should tell these kids that what we call a "date" is where we leave the house, go to someone else's house or to a place to eat or whatever.
    The facebook generation might thing a "Date" is some kind of status on FB.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude it could be a gag...you know... your buddies pullin a fast on on ya with this possible fake profile.

Happens all the time. I spent a while talking to this really hot chick on Facebook once. We decided to meet up. I should have been suspicious from the word go - a gas station on the freeway isn't a normal place to hookup after all. It turned out that she was a sweaty 20 stone trucker from Wisconsin called Bubba and he wanted to do 'things' to me. I was horrified until he gave me the 200 dollars and then it was OK. Painful at first of course.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    this is so true
    So is `"seeing is believing". You won't know until you meet.

Hey guys, this girl Is defo real we have mutual friends I've seen loads of pictures of her and her number connects to her whatsapp, anyways she rang me earlier to ask if I want to go pub with her not going to lie I think the phone call went shit I got so nervous it lasted a minute and I told her to text me later, the thing is she is bringing her friend too. What do I do? How do I keep the conversation going with her friend there to, I'm looking forward to it but don't want to mess up, I'm not the most confident guy I lack self esteem and pretty shy but I'm determined to speak to her I just need to know what to say and what to do, especially at a pub, like I've never been pub before unless with friends.

You bring a friend too, a wing man. Someone who can joke a lot, so the ice can be broken and everyone will relax.There simple.

Hey, I went on my own, met this girl we cuddled when we met then walked to meet her friend together chatting the whole time and joking/flirting, I can't believe how well it went got on really good with her friend and me and this girl spoke the whole time no silent, at first I didn't think she was interested because she was calling me mate and friend and was on her phone, I felt I was going to get friendzoned but then after we dropped her friend of we walked to hers holding arms/hands and cuddled after we cuddled she stood there and we spoke and cuddled again this time we were holding each other really hard, and then she kissed me and we kissed. It went amazing, I'm so happy she also texted me saying she missed me, when would be an ideal time to ask her out? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question but as my username says i'm "Inexperienced" She's perfect.

You seem ready and she seems ready, why don't you ask her out when you're both not busy anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by caringperson View Post
    You seem ready and she seems ready, why don't you ask her out when you're both not busy anytime soon?
    Yeah, I probably will we are both busy now for a week though, we still texting I just want to see her

Give it a day or two, and don't over text. You want her to be wanting you more so don't give her attention so eagerly. We already have a chap on here that is in the same situation as you and the girl backed off on him because they were moving too fast, so keep kool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast