+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wanted a 1 on 1 date, however

Wanted a 1 on 1 date, however

Yep, there's some concern.

I met this girl at a Salsa Social 1 week ago, it was fun dancing with her, then exchanged numbers,
    talked on the phone a bit, and then called again today after she had plans on the weekend.

I wasn't expecting her to bring up that she might ask one of her friends to come as well.

Now i'll have to improvise, which wasn't my intent, as i also wanted to chat afterwards, so we'll see how the night goes.

She seems like a cool girl, just hoping to know where i can go with this, hmmm

P.S. I don't consider it a date, when there's another person around to worry about.

I am just over analyzing again, and just wants to hang out because of this one interest ?
    (to me it kind of seems like it, but i could be wrong)

If its a date then its inappropriate for her to bring a friend....Id make sure she knows its a date or just forget about her

Once we chat again before Saturday, i'll definitely have to bring it up, as i wanted to date more,
    so i have more experience at it, but it's looking doubtful with this one.

There was a reason why i asked for her number, as i could have just got her facebook or e-mail
    if i didn't want anything but to just have someone to go dancing with on occasion.

Wanted a 1 on 1 date, however

It could be possible she might be nervous to go on a one on one date with you, if you just met the once. I'm a shy girl, and I'm also quite nervous about going somewhere with a man I don't know.
    Maybe she just wants a casual hang out and get a feel of who you are or if you are safe and then become more personal with one on one dates.
    I have anxiety and I worry lots. And because of my past experience with men I usually turn down dates like that with people I don't know or friends don't know, or I make it more of a social hangout.
    Id go along with it. See how it turns out. If it goes well, ask her out again and make it clear you are asking her on a one on one date
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Maybe she isn't interested, but wants to hook her friend up with you. Just go with the flow. You might like the friend better.

I don't know what to think at the moment, she said she'll probably call me if her friend is going,
    and maybe just go with the flow and see what happens .... might not be any interest.

I called another good female friend of mine, and she said that i am overanalyzing things,
    and should just wait until Saturday, i think i'll just do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    I don't know what to think at the moment, she said she'll probably call me if her friend is going,
    and maybe just go with the flow and see what happens .... might not be any interest.

I called another good female friend of mine, and she said that i am overanalyzing things,
    and should just wait until Saturday, i think i'll just do that.
    Youre friend is right. Just go and have fun